shape
carat
color
clarity

Decision has been made.................

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Pricescopers, the decision has finally been made. I have decided on a 7 stone band instead of full circle (that will come later
31.gif

Have chosen all my little rocks, perfectly matched 30 pointers. The diamonds are with my jeweller and he is making a model for me to look at on the weekend. Will keep you all updated on the progress. Thank''s to all the girls who helped with pics of their beautiful rings ie. Kcourselle, Dee Jay, Sharon, sorry if have forgotten anyone. Originally I was going to buy a 1.80 tcw 6 stone already made from a B & M store, but I went off that idea and decided I wanted a 7 stone after seeing another design I liked even more.

Lorelei, it''s Luby Loo, thank you for your help on the diamonds too, it gave me a clearer picture to work with and helped me enormously when choosing the stones.
35.gif

audball

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Can''t wait to see the finished product!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh how exciting, cant wait for the finish piece.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results