shape
carat
color
clarity

Deciding between two halo settings

SamV60

Rough_Rock
I have finally narrowed down my choices for the engagement ring between two halo settings from James Allen. Here is one:

https://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/halo/platinum-pave-accented-diamond-engagement-ring-item-53041

and here is the other:

https://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/halo/platinum-falling-edge-pave-diamond-engagement-ring-item-49997

The main difference is in how the center arrangement is supported (sorry, not sure about the correct technical terms). I would appreciate your comments on which one you prefer, and if there is anything I need to know about either one.

Thanks

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
I like the second one better. To me, it has better flow. Good luck deciding!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I like the detail under the halo on the second one. But they are both pretty.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really had to look hard to understand the second one. I was going to lean toward it until I realized it is a double row halo. I think the "falling edge" stones are going to be vulnerable when accidentally bumped on things. I really prefer a single halo, so I would have to choose #1 of these two.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OP
I like both settings, have you considered halo settings from VC or SK or BE, lots of people on the forum have used them for halos.
Best of luck

molldoll64

Rough_Rock
I like the second halo better :) Post pics when its all finished with the one you decide!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
The falling edge is nicer in design.

Read reviews of all pave settings on JA if there are comments about losing stones do not buy that setting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results