shape
carat
color
clarity

Decided on the diamond....last second opinions?

OCgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Did you check with Whiteflash and see if the stone is "eye-clean" to your standard? 3 inch, 6 inch... etc. I can see the crystal inclusion in the three o'clock direction and another one in nine o'clock direction. The inclusions also show up on the AGS report and other images. It is possible that it's still eye-clean given the crystal seems clear (not black carbon) and the images are blown up 100000X but some people are OCD about this (like me). If you are not then it seems like a beautifully cut stone.

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
It looks lovely. I echo the concerns about the inclusions, but if WF says it's eye clean, I'd purchase in a heart beat.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see others have posted about the inclusions... hopefully you've checked with WF and they've pulled the stone to look at it and advise you as to whether it is eye-clean to your satisfaction or not. Otherwise, lovely stone!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hearts & IS look fine.

carrwash13

Rough_Rock
i'll ask WF...I'm betting it's eyeclean as not a lot of their diamonds say "eye clean" right?

crbl999

Brilliant_Rock
No reason to bet when you can ask if eye clean. WF update the stone listing and it now says eye clean. I would still call to see if it meets YOUR eye clean specs.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results