shape
carat
color
clarity

Decent Idealscope Image?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful. And a very generous size. Any larger, and I think you would start to lose the effect of it being a ring or a jewel - and it would just look like a rock in prongs; ie no real visible setting.

All images look fantastic and the light return is stellar. And those stats are wonderful. A beautiful find and i hope it gives you years and years of pleasure.

But having said that.....

>iwillmissyourK<

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @junebug17 and @diamondseeker2006! You both have such impeccable taste on all things sparkly that I feel even more confident in my decision.

It looks like JA will receive the package by the end of tomorrow. Hopefully the trade-in approval will come quickly so they can move forward with setting the new stone soon!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful. And a very generous size. Any larger, and I think you would start to lose the effect of it being a ring or a jewel - and it would just look like a rock in prongs; ie no real visible setting.

All images look fantastic and the light return is stellar. And those stats are wonderful. A beautiful find and i hope it gives you years and years of pleasure.

But having said that.....

>iwillmissyourK<

Thanks and I agree... this is the largest I’ll feel comfortable wearing. And, while I am in love with the new diamond, I will miss my K too! ;(

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Quick update.... last night I received confirmation that my new ring had passed QA and was being shipped out. YAY!! :appl:

Then, the FedEx tracking update I received after pick-up noted it was being sent 2-day instead of overnight, so it won’t arrive until Thursday. BOOO! :(sad

Sigh.... the wait continues.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
She’s here! My DH picked up the package yesterday and decided to surprised me with a romantic dinner out when I got home. It was such a sweet way to transition to my forever stone. :kiss2:

I’m running against a heavy schedule today, so I only got a chance to snap a few pics this morning. Hope to give her a proper photo shoot this weekend.

6C364602-D910-48CC-8B16-2A94EE9B3BFC.jpeg 65DCBA20-080F-4835-B5EB-BF2C71E015AE.jpeg DA0788DE-8F25-4FB2-AC79-D270ACBD18DC.jpeg F0D30092-C5B2-4DBB-8EBC-D5572A87F5C4.jpeg

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stonewell what an absolutely gorgeous diamond you got!! It is sooo stunning and it looks lovely on you! Congrats!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She’s here! My DH picked up the package yesterday and decided to surprised me with a romantic dinner out when I got home. It was such a sweet way to transition to my forever stone. :kiss2:

I’m running against a heavy schedule today, so I only got a chance to snap a few pics this morning. Hope to give her a proper photo shoot this weekend.

6C364602-D910-48CC-8B16-2A94EE9B3BFC.jpeg 65DCBA20-080F-4835-B5EB-BF2C71E015AE.jpeg DA0788DE-8F25-4FB2-AC79-D270ACBD18DC.jpeg F0D30092-C5B2-4DBB-8EBC-D5572A87F5C4.jpeg

Holy moly, it's GORGEOUS and huge on you!!!!! I hope you love and enjoy her!! :love::love::love::love: They did a really nice job on the tiny little prongs!

Very sweet of dh, as well - he's a keeper!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry for my "post and run" earlier... it has been a really rough week for many in CA, especially SoCal, with the recent tragic events. Working on a university campus has resulted in needing to be on-call to help support impacted students and families.

So, I want to make sure I thanked all the fabulous PSers who commented and helped me with this stone... she really is a remarkable beauty to my eyes. Thank you all so much!

I also wanted to point out that @gm89uk's thread on depth earlier this year was such an enlightening read and encourage others to check it out. It opened my eyes on the limitations I had placed when searching for stones - had I not opened up my field of vision, I would have never found this one!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamond-depth-are-we-too-strict.239598/

@stonewell what an absolutely gorgeous diamond you got!! It is sooo stunning and it looks lovely on you! Congrats!

Thanks so much! I have been through a bit of a whirlwind of changes with my e-ring these past couple of years, but am thrilled to finally say "I'm done." =)2

Holy moly, it's GORGEOUS and huge on you!!!!! I hope you love and enjoy her!! :love::love::love::love: They did a really nice job on the tiny little prongs!

Very sweet of dh, as well - he's a keeper!

You're so kind... thanks! It is taking some getting use to - I didn't anticipate needing to grow accustomed to the overall height of the ring. It feels so tall! You've probably noticed I took the safe (boring?) route and kept with my old setting style. I'm glad I did though; it's the lowest-set, 6-prong JA offers. I can't imagine how much banging around I would do if I went with something else. lol

And yes, my DH is an absolute gem and real keeper. While I have changed or upgraded my rings over time, he's truly irreplaceable. :kiss2:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: What a BEAUTIFUL upgrade, @stonewell Many congratulations! :appl:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for my "post and run" earlier... it has been a really rough week for many in CA, especially SoCal, with the recent tragic events. Working on a university campus has resulted in needing to be on-call to help support impacted students and families.

So, I want to make sure I thanked all the fabulous PSers who commented and helped me with this stone... she really is a remarkable beauty to my eyes. Thank you all so much!

I also wanted to point out that @gm89uk's thread on depth earlier this year was such an enlightening read and encourage others to check it out. It opened my eyes on the limitations I had placed when searching for stones - had I not opened up my field of vision, I would have never found this one!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/diamond-depth-are-we-too-strict.239598/

Thanks so much! I have been through a bit of a whirlwind of changes with my e-ring these past couple of years, but am thrilled to finally say "I'm done." =)2

You're so kind... thanks! It is taking some getting use to - I didn't anticipate needing to grow accustomed to the overall height of the ring. It feels so tall! You've probably noticed I took the safe (boring?) route and kept with my old setting style. I'm glad I did though; it's the lowest-set, 6-prong JA offers. I can't imagine how much banging around I would do if I went with something else. lol

And yes, my DH is an absolute gem and real keeper. While I have changed or upgraded my rings over time, he's truly irreplaceable. :kiss2:

OMG so gorgeous and amazing!!!!!! Also, I'm also in SoCal at a University. I hope you guys aren't too close to the fires!

gm89uk

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Thank you for your kind words. Glad to have helped. Your new ring is beautiful, and more importantly I'm glad the DH surpasses even this!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much @the_mother_thing , @diamondnewbieny, @gm89uk! I’ve been been in pure bliss over the past couple of weeks - she is a keeper!

@lovedogs, thank you for the kind compliments. While I’ve been a but MIA here due to all that’s been going on, fortunately the fires weren’t close to my institution. However, it directly impacted a sister school and we’ve been quite busy with helping the students there that were evacuated. Hope you were safe in all of this as well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results