shape
carat
color
clarity

"Deceived" by Whiteflash... Huge kudos to them!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
I am writing this post to encourage any of you who might be hesitant to do business with online vendors to take the plunge. They really do have your best interests at heart at Whiteflash.com. Here''s my story.

Back in April, I looked at a few diamonds at UnionDiamond.com''s local office. There was one in particular that caught my eye. Hubby wasn''t thrilled he said, he wanted to keep looking. I was bummed... but tried to be patient. A couple days later, I found another at WF, in the Expert Selection. I called WF and spoke with Jamie. She was extremely friendly, easy to talk to, informative, no pressure, etc. She later emailed me about the diamond-- ensuring that it had been personally inspected and was eye-clean (it is a D/SI1). I emailed back saying that hubby wasn''t ready to put the diamond on hold, but that I would work on him
31.gif
and get back to her ASAP.

Well, hubby wasn''t cooperating. I let Jamie know that it might be a month or two before we could move on the diamond. Her email replies were always quick, friendly, funny, and encouraging.

A few days ago, I posted asking how soon a diamond at WF would appear as "sold" since I was watching my D/SI1 like a hawk, hoping it would still be around once hubby gave the green light. John (Quixote) PM''d me to answer and I told him the story. He was extremely kind, helpful, and told me that even if the diamond were sold he''d help find another one like it.

So yesterday was Mother''s Day. I received a beautiful new diamond SURPRISE from UnionDiamond (the one I saw last month and hubby said, "no"). He then told me about how awesome Whiteflash people were. How Jamie had first called and spoken with him that first day when she was trying to let me know that the diamond was, in fact, eye-clean and lovely. He told her he had bought me the diamond from Union two days earlier (!) and she was 100% willing to help him with the Mother''s Day surprise, by answering my many emails. She never let on a thing! And when I PM''d John, he spoke with Jamie and found out the situation. He then called my husband to ask if there was any way he could further help with my surprise!
36.gif

Hubby & I are totally blown away with the kindness and courtesy extended to us by Whiteflash, despite knowing that we had already done business elsewhere. We are definitely going to buy from Whiteflash in the future-- as an EC RHR is on my wish list... but in the meantime, I encourage any of you who are thinking about buying online to consider my post. You will be dealing with really kind, generous, classy people if you deal with Whiteflash.

PS Union Diamond was awesome, too. More on them when I get ring back (it''s being set) later this week.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
That''s wonderful!!! The people at WF were in on "deceiving" me about my proposal as well (they told me the ring wasn''t quite ready even though my FH already had it), and I love that they did because it allowed my FH to surprise me
9.gif
They really are all top-notch people at WF.

BTW, congrats on your new diamond!!! Are there any pics?!?!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that''s great, so happy for you. Not suprised at all about WF, they are first class in my book. Can''t wait to see the ring!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a great story. WF is the best and your hubby isn''t too bad either
2.gif

sooo, tell us about your new stone?

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Stories like that help me in putting WF on the top of my list for future business! Maybe my dream pendant will be coming from Texas
2.gif

Lord Summerisle

Brilliant_Rock
Ahh thats wonderful :)

Diamond Princess

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congratulations on your new diamond!!!
36.gif

It was such a pleasure being apart of such a wonderful suprise! I am thrilled that the suprise finally made it before I burst with anticipation! *giggles*

I know your hubby was probably ready to go bonkers with all the "nudging" I encouraged but it all worked out in the end!

May you wear your new diamond in good health and make everyone drool!
37.gif

35.gif

Jamie
www.whiteflash.com

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Oh NO! This is TERRIBLE!!!
2.gif
9.gif

I HOPE they don''t decieve ME-I am waiting for my ring from them and NOW I have to grill
33.gif
my bf to see if he is lying about WHEN I''ll get it or not, LOL!!!

It is SUPER cool that they did that and so far they have been fabulous to us too-YEAH WHITEFLASH!!!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
this is sooo cool! i am so glad you got your diamond!!
36.gif
what a story
1.gif
thanks for sharing it!!

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/9/2005 5:12:43 PM
Author: mrssalvo
what a great story. WF is the best and your hubby isn''t too bad either
2.gif

sooo, tell us about your new stone?
Well...

It''s a RB 1.81ct
GIA
D/VS2
MB fluorescence
DH has the Sarin info somewhere. It''s not perfect (I think it scores 2.1 on HCA) but it''s beautiful and a major change from my "good cut" original. My new stone is super fiery-- and the it has the blue fluor I wanted. DH said next one will be bigger and better. Ha! Gotta get these house reno projects done first.
2.gif
I will post pics as soon as I get my ring back (hoping for Wed). My original stone will be set in a half-bezel pendant-- probably later this summer.

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/9/2005 5:42
6.gif
5 PM
Author: Diamond Princess
Congratulations on your new diamond!!!
36.gif

It was such a pleasure being apart of such a wonderful suprise! I am thrilled that the suprise finally made it before I burst with anticipation! *giggles*

I know your hubby was probably ready to go bonkers with all the ''nudging'' I encouraged but it all worked out in the end!

May you wear your new diamond in good health and make everyone drool!
37.gif

35.gif

Jamie
www.whiteflash.com

Hi, Jamie. You are so awesome.
1.gif
James & I were both kinda sad that we hadn''t done business with you guys. Hopefully in the not too distant future.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh blue, you got your blue!
36.gif
yay!!
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a great surprise from your hubby!

And way to go Jamie and John and everyone at Whiteflash on helping to surprise bluedawg!

I can''t wait to see this 1.81 D, VS2, bluedawg! Wow, a D with fluorescence?!
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow congrats bluedawg...i can''t wait to see this beautiful baby!!!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Bluedawg - Surprise
9.gif
and congratulations!

[ Don't you just love it when a plan comes together? ]
2.gif

Your hubby was terrific to visit with. He obviously cares a great deal for you. The WF team was excited to help out, and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LOL!!! Great story blue and great job Jamie and John. Thanks for sharing and congrats to you on your new shiny!
emotion-19.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, what a great story....the ps vendors are all true PROS!!!!!
36.gif

jellybean

Brilliant_Rock
I have done business with WF twice in the past month (bought the 0.55ct, traded it up for the 0.72ct a week later) and I have nothing but great things to say about them! They will definitely get future business from me as well!
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Yippe WF does it again!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful story, Bluedawg. And a beautiful diamond with fluoro. Now all we need now are pictures!
11.gif
9.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Bluedawg--congrats on your new diamond--it sounds luscious! I can''t wait to see it!

That''s a wonderful story as well! Kudos to all involved!
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
yay whiteflash!! what a cute story. i posted this on LIW thread too, but- Jamie, i do believe you have been helping my bf with my ring hehe. THANKS in advance
1.gif

Diamond Princess

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It is always an absolute pleasure and exciting experience to be a part of such eventful and important surprises!
36.gif

May we all wear our gorgeous goodies in good health and make other''s drool!
37.gif

Hopefully, someday soon, I will be able to post my ering up if my bf would ever catch a clue and get on the ball! Maybe I need to introduce him to ya''ll and let you do the "nudging" for me!

35.gif

Jamie
www.whiteflash.com

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Cool & Sweet Surprise!
36.gif

r1lee

Rough_Rock
That's an awesome story.
Congrats.

Carolina Girl

Rough_Rock
Congrats on your new diamond!! Awesome Surprise!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results