shape
carat
color
clarity

Debriefing after today''s presentation

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
After today''s joint presentation with Brian Gavin of Whiteflash, John, Brian and I were debriefing, and wondered what the audience thought about the session.

So, we are looking for feedback, and if yoiu have any suggestions, please let us know.

Live long,

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh man I misssed it!!! for some reason I thought it was during usual afternoon times... darn drat it all - so my feed back is, do it again? hehe ;-)

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2007 4:40:51 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
oh man I misssed it!!! for some reason I thought it was during usual afternoon times... darn drat it all - so my feed back is, do it again? hehe ;-)
Never say die...

Replay!

I''ll hope to catch it later!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just watched the recording.
kewl stuff.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Interesting stuff! I haven''t been able to watch the presentations until now (thanks Regular Guy!), so I just caught up with a few. Great feature!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was a good presentation and obvious the connection between Paul and Brian, they seemed to have a lot in common and were able to make each other laugh. I liked the bit Paul put in about his college professor saying the purpose of life is to find order and Brian mentioning that when we are all babies we see a symmetrical world which includes a mothers two eyes and symmetrical face. Thus it is natural we prefer order and hearts & arrows cut diamonds. (although we read that some do not). It was nice to hear the questions John put to both and hear their answers. How they thought of AGS from a different angle as to where they were in the business. Brian trying to have input with them in how he felt a diamond should be and Paul dealing with their grading in how the diamonds although AGS grade did not always meet what he wanted. Both cutters had an inclination to do as the song goes "I did it my way". It was good to hear the background to their careers, Brian being a fifth generation cutter and how Paul worked for a company and set up his own cutting company. All in all a good presentation.

bluehue

Shiny_Rock
I also enjoyed the presentation. I look forward to learning more of Infinity vs. WF princess cuts. Also, Antwerp must be a fun town, as it appears much beer drinking goes on there.
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results