shape
carat
color
clarity

Deborah The Jewelry Appraiser Inc - Review

Stephanie Melendez

Rough_Rock
Deborah was absolutely amazing! From the moment we walked in we were greeted by her partner/husband who was super friendly. After meeting Deborah, she prompted us that her job is to give it to us straight and help us throughout the process – whatever it may be.

Luckily for us the appointment was an extremely positive one, with special moments that were created by Deborah. I would 100% recommend her to anyone! She also has a safe “homemade” jewelry cleaner (I would ask about it for sure!)

Thanks again for the wonderful opportunity to learn about our engagement ring!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deborah was absolutely amazing! From the moment we walked in we were greeted by her partner/husband who was super friendly. After meeting Deborah, she prompted us that her job is to give it to us straight and help us throughout the process – whatever it may be.

Luckily for us the appointment was an extremely positive one, with special moments that were created by Deborah. I would 100% recommend her to anyone! She also has a safe “homemade” jewelry cleaner (I would ask about it for sure!)

Thanks again for the wonderful opportunity to learn about our engagement ring!
Please do post some pictures! :))

Kristen Meaney

Rough_Rock
Deborah the jewelry appraiser was amazing! I'm so happy our jeweler recommended her because she was totally and completely honest the entire time and went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable as she appraised my engagement ring. She is so knowledgeable and so experienced. I absolutely recommend Deborah to anyone for any type of jewelry!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deborah the jewelry appraiser was amazing! I'm so happy our jeweler recommended her because she was totally and completely honest the entire time and went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable as she appraised my engagement ring. She is so knowledgeable and so experienced. I absolutely recommend Deborah to anyone for any type of jewelry!
We would love to see some pictures!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where is she located?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results