shape
carat
color
clarity

DeBeers Forevermark Branded diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
DeBeers Forevermark Branded diamonds only sold $100m in 2009 including the 2 Ponalholo stones at $6m.

They are sold in 29 DeBeers & 250 other stores in HK Japan & China.
Not a really good result one would think?
http://www.idexonline.com/portal_FullNews.asp?id=33313

arobert22

Rough_Rock
"Forevermark diamonds are uniquely known for their inscriptions, which are created by highly advanced technology that marks each diamond with a Forevermark icon and individual identification number that are invisible to the naked eye."

hmm...I thought this inscriptions were pretty commonplace with top diamonds???

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is that just another laser inscription?

Everyone's laser inscribed number and icon is invisible to the naked eye.
20.gif

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2009 12:03:30 AM
Author: kenny
Is that just another laser inscription?

Everyone''s laser inscribed number and icon is invisible to the naked eye.
20.gif
Looks like this is the ISEE type of inscription, made "extra" specially, probably on the table, much more difficult to remove (not that a conventional inscription is easy to remove).

See here...

pretty_carbon

Rough_Rock
Maybe end consumers are winning on this one and don''t want a serial number stamped on their supposedly individually carefully selected diamond, even if supposedly only seen by top secret special extra special technology. I know I don''t.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/14/2009 3:31:29 PM
Author: pretty_carbon
Maybe end consumers are winning on this one and don''t want a serial number stamped on their supposedly individually carefully selected diamond, even if supposedly only seen by top secret special extra special technology. I know I don''t.
A bit like being in jail
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results