shape
carat
color
clarity

Debebians + Lisa Elser Tanzanite = Perfection!

lindam1503

Shiny_Rock
Here is the link to a subreddit, (shinypreciousgems), where I found Lisa Elser and her gems :).

I purchased her tanzanite and sent it to Sam & Maggie at Debebians to create a ring for me. I'm patiently waiting for the ring to be finished, and I don't think it will be too much longer :).

I am SO happy to have found Lisa and her precision cut gems. I'm also VERY grateful to have found Debebians in 2019 to create jewelry for me out of these stones. I found Sam and Maggie--SO nice to be able to get quality craftsmanship from experienced jewelers!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Is this yours? It’s gorgeous!

lindam1503

Shiny_Rock
Is this yours? It’s gorgeous!

Yes! It came this morning, and it did NOT disappoint. This was my "goodbye" to 2020 splurge. I don't do it very often, but every once in a while, we DO need to treat ourselves.
Here are my "in person photos". Lisa's precision cutting shows in the Debebian's mounting. You can see the "pointy" part, which I'm pretty sure is called the culet. Sam is already working on a mounting for the very large citrine I bought from her.
I could NOT be happier with the outcome, and yes, I already had it insured, as I am a klutz and want to wear this one!
tempImagemJEJ6q.png tempImageQZEfk8.png tempImageE36xPr.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results