shape
carat
color
clarity

Dealers in San Francisco

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ptabada

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone

I have read alot about what to look for in an emerald diamond and I am ready to go shop for one. However, I am new to the San Francisco area and was wondering the names of reputible stores with competitive prices that can help me build my engagement ring. Thanks

ptabada

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
I've read some positive consumer comments about a place called Derco Jewelers in the jewelry mart, but not for custom-made items. They are probably best for buying the diamond.

Positive comments also about Morrison's in Orinda. Is that close?

A good jeweler who can do custom work and probably has nice settings is Willow Glen Custom Jewelers in San Jose. You can talk to Dave Jordan. Address: 1302 Lincoln, San Jose, 95125 phone 408-993-1313.

I'll keep my eyes open for others.

:)

mtnclimber69

Rough_Rock
Hey there,

I have been doing a ton of research and am in SF myself... The one dealer in SF I would go to for any work would be Simayof on Union St. I have spoken to the other dealers here including the one Lawmax mentioned and they are not as helpful as one would hope.

Ask for Margarita Del Coto at Simayof she is very helpful, her email is [email protected]

I would go with them myself but decided to save a little more money by going through dirtcheapdiamonds.com, who can also do custom work.

I seem to be saving anohter few hundred by doing this.

zstones

Rough_Rock
hi dear,
we are manfacturers of diamond an whole salers you can confide on for good and certified diamonds.Just tell us you need and we will cut it from the rough with your desired sizes from our inventory to please you.all picture available too and our prices are fare.
contact us .
[email protected]

kwetz

Rough_Rock
lawmax sorry i just sent you a messge i stumbled across this site so i don't know how it works but about my jewelry mart message if you could respond to me via email at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results