shape
carat
color
clarity

Dealbreakers on this 4ct EC please?

Scooba116

Shiny_Rock
I have some experience with ECs and know that it’s not just about the numbers and that they really need to be seen in person, but what are your thoughts on this one? Will the crown height be a problem? An ASET is not available at the moment.

This is my first lab EC, is the CVD a deal breaker for ECs?

I guess I just want to know if there is any reason I should cancel it before it ships. It is returnable.

IMG_6045.jpeg

Last edited:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I don't have anything helpful, other than to say that I feel your pain (also been looking at ECs). And that it looks lovely, at least to my eyes!

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks like there's a lot of potential with this stone. I am excited to see how this turns out for you.

And no, CVD shouldn't be a problem - I don't see issues with tint or strain in the video.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely looks promising! I too am one of those who doesn't always go by the numbers but was told to stay in a higher clarity of VVS2 or above. An EC that I was considering (actually paid for) had a very promising video. It became disappointing when the vendor did their own video and I could see a big carbon spot front and center. The original video was the diamond sideways like your video above and I think there was a reason for that. They were trying to hide the inclusion. My potential EC was VS1 or VS2. Good luck though! I hope it is amazing because this pedigree is a hard one!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results