shape
carat
color
clarity

Deal of a century? 2.02ct Princess cut

Kodiak13

Rough_Rock
Hi all, male newb here on the forum as well as purchasing diamonds.

I came across a gem that at first sounded too good to be true but decided to go for it with the 14 day 100% refund return policy offered and the 50+ stellar reviews of this jeweler located in Tampa. He has virtually no overhead and it can be reflected on his overall prices.

I ended up choosing a 2.02ct Princess cut. Specs as follows:

I color, VVS2
Excellent symmetry & polish
Florescence: faint
No cutlet
1.0004 L/W ratio
table 68%
depth 69.9%
GIA certified and inscription is on the stone.

I could be off when calling it a deal of the century however I have spent several months researching similar stones. In conclusion I picked the stone up for $10,500. Despite the heavy research I am definitely a rookie, so did I do good based off spec's alone?

If so with the money saved I hope to have it set in a square halo by either Victor Canera or Steven Kirsch for my girlfriend. $100 bucks she has no clue who they are but I have been fascinated by their work based off many of you PS'rs posts, so thanks for that!

Kodiak13

Rough_Rock
I think I posted this in the wrong forum, I apologize!

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very difficult to judge w/o a photo. From the specs its a good deal, so long as the cut isn't a dud. Hopefully it's lovely, and your intended will love it!

Kodiak13

Rough_Rock
Thank you. unfortunately at the moment my phone is with apple and my flip phone camera wont do justice. I will post as soon as I can. I probably should have waited to post but the damn excitement got to me. The cut is unbelievable imo, but you are correct no photo no opinions.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! Well definitely post photos. We do love some photos :D

yasssss

Shiny_Rock
looks pretty but i'm no expert! you should post in Rocky Talky! i'm sure you'll get more feedback here

Kodiak13

Rough_Rock
Thanks for looking Yassss, I'll be sure to do that :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results