shape
carat
color
clarity

De Beers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shigeko1

Rough_Rock
Has anyone ever been to De Beers in NYC? How is the service, is it expensive like Tiffany or Harry Winston? My bf and I were thinking of maybe stopping by there, this weekend. Thanks

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Its allways a good idea to shop around...
Yes, they are an upscale jewelry store, just like Cartier or Tiffany... (price-wise, sure i imagine)

personaly i dont see them in the same league as the others..., i believe you need time to prove yourself, and DeBeers stores are fresh and new!!!

But they have the Diamonds!!! after all they are DeBeers, as far as Jewelry designs, i personally think Cartier or Tiffany BLOW them away!!!

but its allways good to see different things...

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! I''ve been to the DeBeers store in NYC and was disappointed. The staff was friendly, but I didn''t care for any of the things in the store and I don''t think they''re in the same league as Winston, Graff, Cartier or Tiffany. If you''re walking past the DeBeers store, you might as well go in and look around but you''ll find much nicer things at other stores.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results