shape
carat
color
clarity

DCD comes through in the clutch

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kocoloap

Rough_Rock
First, thanks to all of you for putting together such a great site. I only wish I had found it sooner instead of having to deal with all of the crap that''s out there sometimes. Also, I wanted to put in a good word regarding DCD for the exemplary service they provided to me. I found myself in the unenviable position of needing a diamond of theirs that I had bought shipped ASAP, as I was leaving the
country in a matter of days. I called DCD, and within the hour, Josh was on his way to the Fedex office (25 miles away, no less) to send out my diamond. It arrived the next morning in perfect condition and I was able to get it mounted and ready to go in plenty of time. So, kudos again to DCD, and to Josh in particular for making the trip late in the day. The stone wasn''t half-bad either : )

E
VS1
table 55.8%
depth 60.6%
polish excellent
symmetry excellent
m-thk faceted girdle, no culet

I can''t remember crown and pavilion angles at the moment, as I''m typing this from Switzerland, but I do remember the diamond scored a 1.2 on the HCA. All in all, a great stone, esp. for $2501. Thanks again!

Adam

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I worked with Josh at DCD while I was shopping and he was very helpful. Wasn't able to get me the data I needed in the end to feel comfortable with the sale (e.g. stone picture and closeup of inclusions), and then in the end we bought a stone offline, but he was very prompt with emails and pleasant!

1.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Sounds veeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrry nice! Congrats and don't eat too much chocolate!!
1.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results