shape
carat
color
clarity

DBTY style necklace or Dana Rebecca Lauren Joy necklace

advokait

Rough_Rock
Which do you all think would be a better choice?

The BF recently purchased a DBTY style necklace in yellow gold with a .25 ct diamond (H color, VS1, 18 inch chain) for me for Christmas (I'm being good and actually waiting even though I know what it is!). It was on sale for $330, originally $800, so it was an exceptional deal and I love me a good deal especially since I had been coveting this style of necklace for a while. I love bezels and I wanted something dainty to wear with my diamond horseshoe pendant that I never take off so this was a good fit.

However, about a week ago I stumbled across Dana Rebecca Designs (Lauren Joy necklaces) and fell in love. Now, I'm wondering if I want this more than the DBTY style one. It may just be me freaking out and afraid that the DBTY isn't going to be as wonderful as I remember it being. However, I genuinely love the mix of the yellow gold chain and the white gold backing to the pave diamonds and that it is bigger. I know as soon as I see the DBTY again I'll fall back in love with it but for now I'm torn.

Which do you all prefer and why?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Link to the Rebecca Lauren, or upload a picture.

advokait

Rough_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results