shape
carat
color
clarity

DBTY necklace questions (stone size, tcw)

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
I think it's fairly unnoticeable. I haven't had much issue with it turning too much, but it will occasionally, and I've never had it turn all the way to the front of my neck. The clasp does look huge in the picture, but it's the standard size that you see on any necklace with that style clasp. I took a picture of it on my neck with the extender in the front so you could get a real life perspective of it, as well as a picture showing how it blends in. I do have a jump ring in the middle of the extender so I can wear it at 17" as well, so when I do that, I have an inch of chain hanging down from the clasp. It doesn't bother me because I can't see it. I hope this helps!

P1120427.JPG

P1120434.JPG

whiteolive

Rough_Rock
statefan42: do you mind if i ask what your price for the necklace from whiteflash was? i am interested in having something similiar and want to see if i could afford it. thanks

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
whiteolive|1340647697|3223334 said:
statefan42: do you mind if i ask what your price for the necklace from whiteflash was? i am interested in having something similiar and want to see if i could afford it. thanks

I know I am not the original poster, but I did contribute to this thread and also had a custom DBTY necklace created by Whiteflash. As for prices, if I were you, I would contact Whiteflash with what you are looking for. This is the best way to determine if what you want is within your budget. Prices change constantly with jewelry, so what was quoted a few months ago could be completely different than today's prices. I have worked with Whiteflash on several occasions and they are awesome. Don't hesitate to contact them with your questions! Tell them your budget and what you want.

Statefan42

Rough_Rock
whiteolive|1340647697|3223334 said:

I would call or email Whiteflash and get a quote. They are very easy to work with and helpful. The price I paid might not be the same price today. I will say that I spent more than I originally intended to but I guess that is just how these things go lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results