shape
carat
color
clarity

DBTY/Diamond Station Necklace Recommendations

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I'm considering buying a DBTY / Diamond Station necklace. Does anyone have recommendations on specific vendors or necklaces?

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I'm thinking of buying this Diamond Station necklace from JA in 14K yellow gold (currently 25% off) to pair and layer with my Lightbox 0.5ct round solitaire pendant in 18K yellow gold plated silver.

Any thoughts or feedback? Other DBTY/Diamond Station necklaces to consider?

Should I buy it for myself or ask/wait for DH to gift it to me as an anniversary or birthday gift?

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m interested in this topic too! Want to get my daughter a dbty necklace.

Does anyone own the dbty necklace by JA? Quality?

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I have a few things from JA and have been impressed thus far.

Depending on your daughter's age and what you're looking for, check out Vrai and Ferko's. I found those to be too delicate for what I'm looking for.

I also considered the Whiteflash one, but I don't think I care enough to justify the price difference for ACAs or to get it semi-custom made as I prefer the yellow gold bezel, smaller stones, and longer chain length.

Reactions: caf

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a few from IDJ and one from brilliantly engaged. Both vendors did a great job. I think IDJ is more competitively priced.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just to throw another option in, I received my DBTY bracelet from Leon's Jewelry today, and I'm really happy with it. I didn't want to shell out for ACAs for this purchase, I was just after a relatively inexpensive every day piece, and this fits the bill perfectly. It's 5x7 pointers in 14ct rose gold. I'd say the chain is about 1mm. Excuse the crummy pics as it's night time here. The diamonds are lovely and white, firey and eyeclean.
20200630_171910.jpg
20200630_171905.jpg 20200630_171836.jpg

Beagles

Shiny_Rock
Dandi, are you satisfied with your DBTY bracelet from Leon's Jewelry? I'm interested in one but curious about the quality.

PintoBean, how about your purchases from ID Jewelry -- still happy with those?

MRBXXXFVVS1, did you choose a necklace? May I ask who you did business with?

Any other recommendations are appreciated -- I have quotes from WF but interested in alternatives. I need to decide how much quality I'm willing to invest in!
Thanks.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results