shape
carat
color
clarity

Daydreaming thread.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What''s your current daydream?

Mine: Winning Lottery and Quitting.

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
FI finding an awesome job in the town where I have to finish my undergrad this fall. And us having an awesome apartment.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
My husband getting through the selection process for the Air Force and us being able to move away from where we are living.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Right now, it''s fast-forwarding through the next year of immigration paperwork, wedding stuff and saving for a house to when J and I are living comfortably and can afford a car and some cats!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Winning the lottery is always mine. In fact, I make up elaborate plans regarding just what I''d do if I actually won. The blueprint is all set. Now I just have to win...

Right now my daydream consists of finishing my survey and results paper for class next week
39.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 5:03:20 PM
Author:Gypsy

That is the exact same daydream that I''ve had all day.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Would you quit dramatically? Or quietly?

I would probably do it as professionally as possible. But sticking around for two weeks would be difficult.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
How I would do anything to be at home, in bed, sleeping. I can''t think of anything else but that.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock

That''s MY dream!! Dream stealer.
3.gif

Except I wouldn''t quit. I''d finish school and then try to do something helpful with the rest of my life.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
A few years ago winning the lottery was a GOAL of mine and not just a dream. It was actually in my life plan to win the lottery
1.gif
. Considering I never buy lotto tickets (I love scratch cards though!) it wasn''t a very active goal.

Right now I am constantly daydreaming about wedding stuff. I have a one-track mind these days...
4.gif

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 5:21:35 PM
Author: Gypsy

I would probably do it as professionally as possible. But sticking around for two weeks would be difficult.
Two weeks??!! hahahahahahaha. yea right. You''re too responsible Gypsy.

I like my job and all that, but if I won the lottery, I''d be out faster than it takes to say, "I quit."

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 5:16:38 PM
Author: Bia
Winning the lottery is always mine. In fact, I make up elaborate plans regarding just what I''d do if I actually won. The blueprint is all set. Now I just have to win...
Meeeee tooooo.
I''d pay off all of my bills, my parents bills, and my brothers, and then buy my parents a house and myself a house. DH and I would finally get a honeymoon anywhere we wanted, and then we would have BABIES.

Oh, and I would build a photography studio.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 5:31:38 PM
Author: MonkeyPie

My family moved when I was 11, and the former owners of our new house had built a tiny darkroom upstairs. I had just taken a photography class, and was devastated when my parents decided to turn the darkroom into a bathroom. Hmph!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 5:31:38 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
Date: 4/15/2009 5:16:38 PM

Meeeee tooooo.

I''d pay off all of my bills, my parents bills, and my brothers, and then buy my parents a house and myself a house. DH and I would finally get a honeymoon anywhere we wanted, and then we would have BABIES.

lol! I''m totally the same. I have my whole thing planned out. Just have to win now. D got me a ticket tonight and I won a €1 scratchcard, not quite the win I intended!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
FLA, I want to be there right now. Going soon, can''t wait. I love it there.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 5:29:20 PM

Date: 4/15/2009 5:21:35 PM
Author: Gypsy

Two weeks??!! hahahahahahaha. yea right. You're too responsible Gypsy.

I like my job and all that, but if I won the lottery, I'd be out faster than it takes to say, 'I quit.'
There are days when I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even bother to drive IN, let alone give two weeks notice. LMAO. I do fantasize about PHONING in my resignation, packing up my laptop in a fed ex box with my signed letter confirming my resignation and mailing them in.

Bee* I won 2 bucks yesterday. I should qualify my desires... winning a large enough lottery jackpot that I would afford to quit, pay off all debts, buy a decent home, fun John's dream of going to culinary school then opening a cafe, and fund my own dreams.

It's just wordier that way.l
3.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mine is the lotto too. I day dream all the time about it and buy a ticket of the standard version once a week. Once I won $3.00!
36.gif
lol

My other day dream is a bit lame, but I'm kind of hoping to start a small in-home daycare so I can make money and be home with my kids. I'm not sure if all the chaos will drive me nuts, but still beats being stuck in traffic for a few hours a day like that one job I was going to be hired on for (which I may still get. . .supposedly) would have resulted in.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
DH and I want to buy a schooner and run week-long trips out of Maine and Nova Scotia in the summer, and the Caribbean (Cuba, especially) in the winter. Oh yeah, and we want a house with an acre on the water somewhere in both locations too.
21.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
different hotties!
31.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 5:41:52 PM
Author: Selkie
DH and I want to buy a schooner and run week-long trips out of Maine and Nova Scotia in the summer, and the Caribbean (Cuba, especially) in the winter. Oh yeah, and we want a house with an acre on the water somewhere in both locations too.
21.gif
An acre of land has its downside: mowing the lawn (I know because my DH constantly complained and dreaded the weekends)! It''s not fun, not even with a riding lawn mower.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would like to get my first novel published then move to Aspen to work on my second one.

OR (more reasonably!), I would like to find a job in Aspen that will pay me enough $$$ that I can actually afford to live there.

Dee kicks her feet up on the ottoman, pours another glass of wine, and stares at pictures of the mountain... Ah....

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Having the packing already over and done with.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Actually my DH fantasizes more about winning the lottery than I do. He''s always worrying about security (bodyguards patrolling our current property etc.) and asking whether I''d move or stay here. The list of questions goes on...

I, on the other hand, have stopped buying tickets completely. I''m not much of a gambler by nature anyway. Once I had the first four numbers of six and nearly had a coronary because I was worried that our comfortable lifestyle and current friends would all change...and not for the better
20.gif

What a worrywart I am.
38.gif

daydreamer

Rough_Rock

Mmm. That''s a good one.

At the moment I am fantasizing about getting the proposal I am supposed to be finishing funded.

pinkstars

Brilliant_Rock
Finding a job that I enjoy. Fixing my busted radiator.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
my hundred year old house, fully renovated and extended. um...and the 200k i need to do it...

getting more organized with my books and being more aggressive in finding the agent i really want so i can get some serious sales instead of just kicking around in the shallows like i currently am.

so - somewhere in my head i am an internationally renowned author living in a beautiful victorian house in westchester country with prize winning dogs and the best husband on earth...

yes...that sounds pretty dream-worthy....

(i''m pretty sure somewhere in there my mortgage is paid off, too)

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 7:52:40 PM
Author: whitby_2773
my hundred year old house, fully renovated and extended. um...and the 200k i need to do it...

getting more organized with my books and being more aggressive in finding the agent i really want so i can get some serious sales instead of just kicking around in the shallows like i currently am.

so - somewhere in my head i am an internationally renowned author living in a beautiful victorian house in westchester country with prize winning dogs and the best husband on earth...

yes...that sounds pretty dream-worthy....

(i''m pretty sure somewhere in there my mortgage is paid off, too)
I like the way you daydream!

I''m got the westchester county. Minus the renowned author/big victorian house/paid mortgage/prize winning dogs/husband part.
3.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
We dream of a huge lottery win. I''d like to buy a bunch of land and have a place for cats and dogs, no kill. And I''d like to have money to help kids..there are so many kids being taken from homes due to abuse and neglect..I would like to give them a home that is filled with LOVE and hugs and kisses. And maybe find a way to stop those things before they start.

April20

Ideal_Rock
My husband''s business growing enough so that my job is not the main source of our income and benefits. It would make me working in a field that ebbs and flows much less stressful.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 5:37:19 PM
Author: Kaleigh
FLA, I want to be there right now. Going soon, can''t wait. I love it there.
Kaleigh, what part of Florida are you going to? I hope the weather stays warm for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results