shape
carat
color
clarity

David Wolf Appraisal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

momx2

Rough_Rock
I am trying to determine who I should select as an appraiser for a stone once I find my winner. I am leaning towards David Wolf but wanted to get some more information about the appraisal process.

1. Does David use the Ideal Scope during the appraisal and will I be provided with pictures?
2. Is the stone reviewed under the H&A viewer?
3. Lastly, will he give his expert opinion as to whether or not you have a quality stone or will he just say you have what the report says you have?

I know that he is spoken of very highly on this forum, but I am just want to get an idea of what to expect during one of his appraisals. Thank you in advance for you input!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/15/2009 9:47:57 AM
Author:momx2
I am trying to determine who I should select as an appraiser for a stone once I find my winner. I am leaning towards David Wolf but wanted to get some more information about the appraisal process.

1. Does David use the Ideal Scope during the appraisal and will I be provided with pictures?
2. Is the stone reviewed under the H&A viewer?
3. Lastly, will he give his expert opinion as to whether or not you have a quality stone or will he just say you have what the report says you have?

I know that he is spoken of very highly on this forum, but I am just want to get an idea of what to expect during one of his appraisals. Thank you in advance for you input!
Hi Mom

He should be able to tell you what tools he uses and whether he can supply images. Belowis an informative article on how the appraisal process works.

http://journal.pricescope.com/Articles/58/1/%e2%80%9cAppraise-the-Appraiser%e2%80%9d---Help-for-Consumers.aspx

I know some here have had appraisals with David Wolf so they might chime in.

Judah Gutwein

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Mom,

David is located very close to where we are, so we have had many N.Y.C. customers who chose David for their appraisals.
The feedabck I get, is that the reports are extremely comprehensive and that they do include the information you are asking about.

Hopefully, some people who have used him will chime in here as well.

boyscout

Rough_Rock
I used David Wolf last autumn when I bought my (now) wife an ER. He is very personable, very professional and very helpful. I highly recommend him. If you have questions, just call him and ask. I did, and he was more than willing to discuss my concerns (pre-purchase) over the phone.

Boyscout

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results