shape
carat
color
clarity

David S Diamonds- Price Compare of 2 Stones

Sulleee

Rough_Rock
Hey All!

I have seen some posts, years old about David S Diamonds here, and I have had 3 meetings with them now, 2 alone and 1 with my GF who is a GIA certified gemologist herself. She saw the loose stones herself and agreed they are pretty accurately graded, which was helpful. I really liked David, his company, all the info he gave, and how helpful and informative they are. I am wondering if anyone here can give me some background on them (I checked their BBB report and it's perfect).

I wanted to know some "expert" opinions on what you think these 2 stones would be worth/priced about, and which you think is "better" in your opinions.

Pear,1.04 ct, G Color, VS2, Excellent Cut
Pear, 1.23 ct, I Color, SI1, Excellent Cut

For reference, I know the size of each is a decent gap, but it will be done in a custom Platinum setting, with a halo around the center stone, and diamonds halfway down the band. Very similar, and modeled after, the Tiffany Pear Soleste setting. Any help, information, guesses, background info would be awesome! Thank you very much!

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Please provide images, links, ASET, of the stones. Thank you.

Sulleee

Rough_Rock
I don't have images I can post, I'm pulling the info off the GIA certification page they showed me when comparing stones

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results