shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass solitaire reset

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Christmas came early, I received my solitaire reset today from David Klass.

I had the stone sent to GIA while I worked on the design with Amy at David Klass. The stone was sold to me with EGL (not EGL USA) paperwork years ago. It was worthless because the number didn’t pull up in their system. The stone was 2 grades lower in color and clarity per GIA. I was pleasantly surprised that the proportions came up as a .9 on HCA. It always had excellent light performance but now I have peace of mind with the GIA grading.

My taste in personal jewelry has become very practical and minimalistic. I originally had the stone set in a beautiful Danhov pave’ halo with a pave’ split shank for about 10 years. I stopped wearing the ring because it just didn’t fit my lifestyle anymore. The new design had to be durable and sit as flush as possible. The new setting was inspired by going through tons of details from other jewelry designer’s pieces. It took about 3 months from the first CAD to completion. I had the rose gold portion of the ring done in a brushed finish, which was done after the first photo. The level of intricate detail is exquisite.

I have 2 14 KT rose gold DK eternity bands in which I wanted to sit flush against the new setting. I love them so much I had two more made in black rhodium. I was honored that DK featured them on their IG feed a couple of weeks ago.

Amy at David Klass was such a pleasure to work with!

12EA8F5B-7480-47DB-895B-F93D238810BF.jpeg C4A06E88-A339-41CC-9686-0AC68038F53C.jpeg E36AD394-3028-4E47-98AF-2349262E90E8.jpeg
A8A47A03-049F-40E2-A7DE-9539D4D221B2.jpeg

Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looooove that bezel. So sleek and minimalistic but still detailed and lovely

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I looooove that bezel. So sleek and minimalistic but still detailed and lovely

Thank you for the kind words! I haven’t been able got stop staring at it all evening.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowsers! This takes sleek & minimalistic to a whole new level!

Absolutely love it. And the blackened bands are really punchy!

Congratulations on a beautiful set!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! The bezel gives it presence without being fussy! Enjoy your new ring!

Lpsl

Rough_Rock
Love everything about your new set and stacking options. especially love seater ring with the two black rhodium bands. Super chic, a little badass, and perfectly stunning

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Love everything about your new set and stacking options. especially love seater ring with the two black rhodium bands. Super chic, a little badass, and perfectly stunning

Thank you for your response and your kind words, especially a little badass ;)2

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:shock: No, seriously, that's really f****** cool.:shock: I love it.
It has so many stack options, too! I love the delicacy and variety of the movement, the milgraining and the brushed finish.:love:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Christmas came early, I received my solitaire reset today from David Klass.

I had the stone sent to GIA while I worked on the design with Amy at David Klass. The stone was sold to me with EGL (not EGL USA) paperwork years ago. It was worthless because the number didn’t pull up in their system. The stone was 2 grades lower in color and clarity per GIA. I was pleasantly surprised that the proportions came up as a .9 on HCA. It always had excellent light performance but now I have peace of mind with the GIA grading.

My taste in personal jewelry has become very practical and minimalistic. I originally had the stone set in a beautiful Danhov pave’ halo with a pave’ split shank for about 10 years. I stopped wearing the ring because it just didn’t fit my lifestyle anymore. The new design had to be durable and sit as flush as possible. The new setting was inspired by going through tons of details from other jewelry designer’s pieces. It took about 3 months from the first CAD to completion. I had the rose gold portion of the ring done in a brushed finish, which was done after the first photo. The level of intricate detail is exquisite.

I have 2 14 KT rose gold DK eternity bands in which I wanted to sit flush against the new setting. I love them so much I had two more made in black rhodium. I was honored that DK featured them on their IG feed a couple of weeks ago.

Amy at David Klass was such a pleasure to work with!

12EA8F5B-7480-47DB-895B-F93D238810BF.jpeg C4A06E88-A339-41CC-9686-0AC68038F53C.jpeg E36AD394-3028-4E47-98AF-2349262E90E8.jpeg
A8A47A03-049F-40E2-A7DE-9539D4D221B2.jpeg

Your milgrain beaded metal halo is sublime!! Congrats and enjoy!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results