shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass Progress Pics

Josh_loveofjewels

Rough_Rock
Hello all,

I am wondering if David sends progress pics. I know he is busy this time of year, but I am curious if he will send photos as a project progresses.

Let me know if any of you have experience with this!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
It has been my experience that once you approve a CAD you don't get pictures until he sends you pictures of the finished product. Others experiences may have been different. He is pretty accommodating though and if you want pictures along the process just ask him he's likely to do whatever is feasible.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello all,

I am wondering if David sends progress pics. I know he is busy this time of year, but I am curious if he will send photos as a project progresses.

Typically it’s cads then final work. I personally wouldn’t ask for that- it seems like high maintenance to ask for, IMHO

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
Nope. That’s not the way he works. Just be patient and he’ll send his glamour shots when the project is complete.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agree that it goes from seeing the CADs to seeing photos of the finished piece.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
Hello all,

I know they are closed this week as I am anxiously awaiting a rosecut diamond pendant To be finished.
In my experience, the progress pictures tend to be CAD revisions. Once the piece is created, I get a photo of it asking OK to ship. More often then not, it’s perfection. I hope that helps.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results