carat
color
clarity

David Klass paraiba flower ring

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My paraiba ring is finally done and I'm so in love already. :dance:
I know that there were some concerns about using rose gold, for the setting, but I decided to go with it anyway. I feel like it was a good choice for me. I just love the colors going on in this ring. :lickout: I'm dying to see this in person!

David's pictures:
image_4390.jpg
image_4391.jpg
image_4392.jpg
image_4393.jpg
image_4394.jpg
image_4395.jpg
image_4396.jpg

o0obers

Rough_Rock
I saw this ring on the Facebook page and fell in love with it! Congratulations, it looks absolutely stunning! :love:

Desertrose

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Wow! :love: :love: The colors turned out beautifully, and well-balanced! Can't wait to see it on your hand!

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I love it. Are those pink spinel meelee? What size are they?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
o0obers, thank you so much. I was surprised and flattered to see him post it today. :D

desertrose, thank you. The colors are quite bold, which i think is beautiful.

theredspinel, yes those are pink spinel. I bought them during a sale Yvonne had. They are 2mm. For reference, the paraiba is 6.2mm x 4.8mm.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, I too saw this on his Fbook page & was bowled over at the colour contrasts! It's just beautiful & SO different!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
It turned out lovely and I love the engraving on the band!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Love the vibrant gems and engraving. :appl:

blushpeony

Shiny_Rock
beautiful, elle!! :love: I love the colors! :appl: So excited for you!

Still waiting for my ring to be mailed, so your pictures provide a very welcome distraction :twirl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring elle!! It's such an amazing color combination. Such saturated and vibrant colors :love:
Looking forward to see your own pics.
You have made some amazing choices. The engraving is so beautiful and the detailing looks so refined.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Wow it is gorgeous! I love the pink spinel accents, the ring looks like a beautiful flower. Congratulations :appl:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it for the colour combination of the stones (not RG as I only wear white metals), thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!! Your ring is done! The color combo of the paraiba and Burma spinel is so striking, I'm glad you went for it! :love: The rose gold was a good choice too :D I can't wait to see more photos, and hear your thoughts about it after you receive the ring!!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooh! Pretty - congratulations!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Want!!! :cheeky: :love: :love:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great choice! Love the color combo!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! The ring just pops.

Admittedly, I was nervous about pairing the hot pink spinels with the paraiba but seeing yours just helped me breath a little (since I am going with the same). If mine turns out half as nice as yours, I will be thrilled.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love it, I've been wanting to combine stones in something myself for ages, yours looks great!!!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the color combo!!! It's a beauty! Congrats and wear it in good health!!! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous color combination. Stunning ring! :love: LOVE it! :love: :love: :love:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, thank you all for the lovely feedback. You guys are great !:D

Alex T, the color difference is bold. It's my first piece of the kind. So different but in a great way.

Pinkjewel, thank you. I can't wait to see the engraving. I gave David free reign on that so I'm looking forward to seeing it close up.

LisaRN, thank you!

Blushpeony, waiting is the worst part. :errrr: I hope you get it soon and post a ton of pics!

Acinom, thank you. I wish I could take more credit but I would never have thought up those colors, without that post by Mochiko. As to the ring engraving, I think we both agree that David Klass does top notch work! :D

Lovinggems, such kind words. Thank you.

DK168, the color combo is unique. I hear you on the rose gold. This is my first rose gold project and I was soo nervous. :shock: I think it would have looked awesome in white gold as well.

Mochiko, without your inspiration pic, my ring would never have happened. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Rfisher, thanks. I can't wait until I have it in my greedy little hands.

Ilander, me too...lol :lol:

Lovedogs, thank you.

Lilmosun, I'm following along with your project. I can't wait to see how it turns out. Gorgeous, no doubt. :D

Arkieb1, it was a risk but you should try it. You'll end up with something uniquely you. :naughty:

Zestfullybling, thank you.

Missy, thank you. I'm glad to see the colors play so well together (unlike my brother and I). :lol:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh good gosh, this is spectacular. So vibrant and stunning!! Like iLander said, WANT.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Elle on your gorgeous new ring. Enjoy your new beauty!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
So pretty, I love the colors.

sapphiremomma

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! Your ring is perfect! I love love love love the color combos - so beautiful. Both the paraiba and spinels really pop out and look so lovely against the rose gold. Can't wait to see it on your finger! Post lots of pics!!

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So pretty and colourful :bigsmile:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW everything these (colored stone) days is coming up roses---well flowers anyway. :)) Very pretty and so feminine!! :appl: :love:

cheers--Sharon

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, the colours are amazing and I love that you went with an engraved shank too.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let me put my sunglasses on :sun:

Thats really gorgeous! Love the opposing colors and that they're so strong! :love: :love: :love:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring just punched my eyeballs out. It is a very strong ring that shouts out to be seen! :appl: You are making me want an engraved ring from DK now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results