shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass magic!! My graduated 5 stone celebration ring!

erislynn

Shiny_Rock
I've been thinking about getting a 5 stone ring for a while. First, I wanted to go full bling and get 40 pointers each. I tried it on in the store and then decided it would be too much for everyday. Then I decided I could go for smaller pointers but do 7 stone. I wanted large melee but didn't like how the row of diamonds seemed to be a straight line instead of curved. The larger they were, the more the end diamonds seemed to end abruptly. Then I saw @mrs-b 's 7 stone graduated ring and was so inspired! A graduated ring seemed to be the answer for me but I couldn't find any that were just the right proportions, and I was wary of doing a custom project.

After A LOT of searching, I decided the only way I would get just the right graduation was if I went the custom route. Enter David Klass. All the recommendations and stellar reviews for him here are well warranted. He made the design process so stress-free, it was unlike any other vendor's policies. I don't know if he does this for all of his clients, but from first CAD to first approved CAD to plastic model to final approved CAD, he did all of this at no charge! And the patience and attention to detail this man has is just incredible. His prices are beyond reasonable to boot! I would definitely go with David again for custom. No wonder he's so busy year round.

Without further ado, here is my new 5 stone ring by David Klass! This is a still from the *presentation video* he made before shipping it. I was so impressed! And unlike experiences I've had with other vendors, he waits for approval before shipping.

Screen Shot 2021-10-06 at 5.00.13 PM.png

IMG_2429.jpeg

IMG_2433.jpeg

I'm so happy with this ring! I got it as a celebration ring for a milestone birthday, and I'm really glad I tried out the proportions before giving the final okay. The center stone is large like I originally wanted in a 5 stone ring, but the graduation tones down the blinginess so I'm comfortable wearing it every day. David made it very low profile like I asked, and it is so comfortable to wear.

I came up with a clever way to try out proportions with the plastic model he sent.

IMG_2400.jpeg

I carved out wells in the plastic model and put my CZ in to test it out. :razz:

IMG_2414 (1).jpeg

IMG_2404.jpeg

Actually when I put the CZ sizes in that I had originally wanted, it was way too dainty. So I just kept putting larger and larger CZ in the model until I cracked a smile. And that's how you know when it's the right size. Good way to go engagement ring shopping too. :lol:

I ended up with 5.0mm center, 3.8mm sides, and 2.5mm ends. These are lab grown F VS. David cherry-picked these because I asked for excellent cut and they do not disappoint. Coming from superideal tastes, I can see the difference, but as long as I'm not causing obstruction with my head, the symmetry and light return on these are dazzling!

More hand shots

IMG_2417.jpeg

IMG_2420.jpeg

IMG_2366.jpeg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, how lovely :kiss2: The size & proportions are perfect on you!

Congratulations in getting it just right!

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
It looks beautiful! The proportions are perfect.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Turned out beautiful @erislynn ! Congrats!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A Wonderful experience and a wonderful diamond band!!! Congrats!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful! It looks both blingy and comfortable..a big plus in my book. :kiss2:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Enjoy!

DiaLuv

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty ring.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Love it:shock::kiss2:!! I have a 5 stone band that I adore but now I think I will have to add a graduated 5/7 stone band on my list of must have too!! so many blings so little $$!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did a fabulous job! It looks beautiful on you - what a way to celebrate a milestone birthday!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's lovely, congratulations!

erislynn

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your kind words! I wouldn't change a thing about it, and that's really rare for me to say.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results