shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass is out of the office until 8/23

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Amy is out of the office- in Thailand until the 23rd, but you can still get a hold of David and his new assistant who is very nice!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I think they are just not taking new work at the moment. I've been working on a design with them and my emails are being responded to , got a new cad, got a band they were making for me, all in the last week. I think if they are already working with you right now, you'll hear back from them.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone know who's in the office if David and Amy are out of town? I am very close to the LA "diamond district" for the next 18 hours or so for work, and would love to stop by his store!

Emeraldsaremyfavorite

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Anyone know who's in the office if David and Amy are out of town? I am very close to the LA "diamond district" for the next 18 hours or so for work, and would love to stop by his store!
David is there with his assistant Priya.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I think David is there, but they are technically closed? Not sure if physical shop is open right now.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I hope he will take on more work from me... fingers crossed.
I will eagerly await his return email on the 23 August. yea, i am from AUS, so the date is a little differnt for us. :-p

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
c'mon.. its already 23 August... well, in my timezone it is nearly 24 Aug..
patiently waiting for him to respond to email......LOL

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results