shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass Emerald cut with pears - an update!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally have it in (on!) my hand!

It's a gorgeous ring - smooth and sturdy, but super elegant. The bezel is flawless and it's understated, which is my favorite kind of ring, and has no sharp edges to catch on anything. The yellow gold is rich and buttery and the J colored diamonds look fabulous with it. I apologize for the marks on the center stone - I didn't clean it, and just pulled it off my finger to snap some shots.

I love it! DK and Amy's service was superlative as usual, the ring is beautifully made, and I have to say, for just under $4k in total, I'm pretty thrilled! It looks to be almost band-like, so can be worn alone, or could easily be dressed up with a wedding band as well to be part of a set. I can tell already - I'm going to be wearing this one a LOT.

.83ct double ex (for what that's worth) J VS2 emerald cut center stone
.40 and .42 J VVS2 sides, also double ex.

1.65ctw for a whole lot of presence on the hand!

img_11346.jpg

img_11347.jpg

img_11348.jpg

img_11349.jpg

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooo, mrs that's gorgeous! So elegant. I hope you're posting lots more pics! :naughty:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty. Love the yellow gold! :love: more hand shots please!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! It looks flawless! :love: Another DK stunner! CONGRATS to you! :appl: :appl: :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice combination :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
love it-so unique

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring setting, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new ring. I just saw it posted on David's Facebook page and came over here to see if belonged to a PSer hoping that it was and that the stats would be posted. It is simple, elegant, beautiful and yes, I'm sure you will be wearing it a lot. Congratulations!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
ACK!!! I've been waiting for this one!! It's amazing. I'm in love. and more photos!! :appl: :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Love the buttery yellow gold with those stones! :love: Your new ring is so lovely! :appl: It looks so comfortable too! Congrats! :wavey:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How unique, I love it! Its alway fun to see the creativity of others, really love your choices!! :love: :appl:

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! Mind sharing if it's 14k or 18k? I have a project in mind with DK and I LOVE the color of the gold on yours!

Q

Queenie60

It's beautiful - gorgeous!!! Enjoy and thank you for sharing.!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wildcat03|1459994510|4016431 said:
Lovely! Mind sharing if it's 14k or 18k? I have a project in mind with DK and I LOVE the color of the gold on yours!

Hi Wildcat :)

It's 18kt. I like a rich gold color, so I always go with 18kt.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Need some more hand shots, Mrs.blop!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this! This is right up my alley - I :love: bezels!!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful! Enjoy! :appl: :appl: :appl:

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
:love: Ooh, love the bezels...no secret I am particular to them, though!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very unique and pretty ring! Enjoy - it looks fabulous!

Sagefemme

Shiny_Rock
I love it--very unique. More pics please!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful ring!

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
mrs-blop|1459975743|4016314 said:
I finally have it in (on!) my hand!

It's a gorgeous ring - smooth and sturdy, but super elegant. The bezel is flawless and it's understated, which is my favorite kind of ring, and has no sharp edges to catch on anything. The yellow gold is rich and buttery and the J colored diamonds look fabulous with it. I apologize for the marks on the center stone - I didn't clean it, and just pulled it off my finger to snap some shots.

I love it! DK and Amy's service was superlative as usual, the ring is beautifully made, and I have to say, for just under $4k in total, I'm pretty thrilled! It looks to be almost band-like, so can be worn alone, or could easily be dressed up with a wedding band as well to be part of a set. I can tell already - I'm going to be wearing this one a LOT.

.83ct double ex (for what that's worth) J VS2 emerald cut center stone
.40 and .42 J VVS2 sides, also double ex.

1.65ctw for a whole lot of presence on the hand!
This is amazing. Looks spectacular.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not only beautiful but elegant and no doubt comfortable as well, congrats!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am terribly behind catching up with new posts on Show Me the Bling! This is such a gorgeous ring, MrsB! :love: The setting looks so well made and it definitely is a substantial look for a band! I have a feeling others will emulate you on this one!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for the very kind comments, rainydaze, Mayk, msop04, bright ice, AprilBaby, artdecolover71, dk168, Lookinagain, lorrissey, Rockinruby, sarahb, wildcat03, Queenie60, luv2sparkle, PintoBean, CRYSTAL24k, RaiKai, MissGotRocks, Sagefemme, CravingDiamonds, pinkgem2522, arkieb1 and diamondseeker!

I am extremely pleased with this ring. It's a perfect 'go-to' ring where you want some bling, but you also want to go do the groceries, play with your kids/dogs - or play sport in general, work in the garden, go swimming, etcetcetc. It's a 'real life' ring. I have -zero- concerns about losing a stone, bumping it, scratching something, or it ever being uncomfortable.

I currently have a dose of eczema on my hands, or I'd post some hand shots, but I'll do it when the drugs have kicked in!

And - seriously - if you haven't done business with David and Amy but you have a project in mind, I would consider them first. I've seen some 'you get what you pay for' comments on Pricescope and I have to say, I think in this case it's bollocks. From what I understand, David Klass uses exactly the same stone setter than Singlestone does, and I'd say his work is definitely as good. His pave work is fine and smooth and his bezels - often mistakenly deemed an easier style of setting - are flawless.

So all that to say - VERY happy with this ring, and not too proud to tell you that I got change from $1k for the setting. All up, a $4k ring, and as someone who loves a bargain, that aspect makes me as happy as anything else!! No point designing the most fabulous ring in the world...if I can't afford it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results