shape
carat
color
clarity

David Atlas (AGA) -- 5 Stars!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VampireX02

Rough_Rock
I just got back from my appraisal with Ed at David Atlas (Accredited Gem Appraisers) in Philly.

I'm very happy to know that I did extremely well with my Internet purchase. The stone is dead on with what I wanted, and I saved a boatload of money.

The appraisal process was extremely informative. I'm now confident that I could easily ID my stone under magnification, and the service was top-notch.

The appraisal that was written up is extremely detailed, and even includes a photo.

They added in the value of the setting (since I brought it with me), so getting insurance will be a snap.

I highly recommend them to anyone in the Delaware Valley. 5 stars!

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Hooray! Great news for you and kudos to AGA! :appl:

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
THANK YOU! We are happy to please people when we can.

Diamondeek

Rough_Rock
Even Ed ????
Just Kidding!
Ed is the "overflowing fountain of Knowlede" and as represented to me as the best "teacher" in the office...but way too silent for me..watch those quiet types...haha...
Way to go EZ ED!

Signed you wonderful CO-worker...
Chris

2005corvette

Rough_Rock
I too bought a stone and had it sent to Dave Atlas's for an
appraisal. I worked with Chris. They are unbelieveable. Chris is fantastic to work with. He took a great deal of time to go over everything with me on the phone. I actually was unsure about one stone so I had two stones sent to Chris at the same time. He gave me the whole ball of wax on both stones and let me make the decision. I love the stone and my wife is totally overwhelmed by it. Oh yes the prices are very competitive and he does the appraisal right away.
Much kudos to Chris and the entire staff at Dave's.
Once again thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results