shape
carat
color
clarity

Davi, please share your story...

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel horrible about my stone. Now I am making photos of my stones to sell them on ebay. I do not know why this loss hit so hard because more serious things could happen but it totally tipped off my balance.

Can you share the story of a successful recovery of your diamonds? For me to feel better?

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
Why don't you try selling off non-essential things to raise money, and buy yourself a replacement piece to cheer yourself up?

At the end of the day you would have "Found" it somewhere by selling your old junk or unwanted things that other people will treasure and pay you for.

So in the end you wind up with a nice story, a cleaner home, and a replacement gem or jewelry. Win X 3?

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tristan, this is exactly what I am doing. As to clothes, my son's nanny's mom works with many low-income families who will gladly accept warm coats and child's unworn clothes. I found several new leather miniskirts for ebay...a new gold bracelet... my other son's CDs that he has not been listening to for five years go the same way... And yes, I am starting to sell everything I do not plan to set. Or things that I have set/bought and am not wearing. It is not as much for replacement, it is just because I can not find anything in this mess of stones, clothes and toys... Problem is, we shall still have tons of books and they will stay...

I just wanted to hear Davi's story because it would be fun.

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
If you buy something new that you really want when this episode is done, you might find some joy? :) Still hoping you find it

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Crasru, paring down the stuff is a great idea -- cleans out the mind as well as space. I am still certain you'll find that stone, when and where you least expect it. One of those times when you holler, "How in @*(#*@#! did it end up HERE?" And you'll never figure that out. Check the vacuum bag every time you clean house -- you never know. I gather the kitty hasn't..um..expelled it? Chin up, honey & don't lose hope!

--- Laurie

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is most likely easier said than done, but take as many deep breaths as possible and remember that what you treasure most is still close at hand (family, friends, health, etc). Spring cleaning is always good; not only do you pare down to the few pieces that you will get the most enjoyment out of but it'll free up monies for bigger and better things.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results