shape
carat
color
clarity

Daughter's e-ring and family stone pendant by CVB

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on both your daughter’s wedding and Cvb set!! It’s a gorgeous and certainly unique e-ring. Love the pink gold and delicate details of both the ring and pendants❤❤!!!

ETA: All your CvB pieces are phenomenal!! Would love to see your entire collection of bling, CvB and otherwise.

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on both your daughter’s wedding and Cvb set!! It’s a gorgeous and certainly unique e-ring. Love the pink gold and delicate details of both the ring and pendants❤❤!!!

ETA: All your CvB pieces are phenomenal!! Would love to see your entire collection of bling, CvB and otherwise.

Thanks so much, @maita13 ! I probably should try to at least take a family picture of my CVB pieces. I've kind of waited because I still hope to eventually reset my AVR, but I am having trouble committing to one setting! lol! But I'll try to do that sometime!

Bishbunch

Rough_Rock
This is just exquisite!!! So beautiful and unique! Love the picture with NYC in the background. Wishing them many years of happiness!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!!! I was picturing the diamond ring while reading your first post and I could not get it at all.
Then I saw the photos on Post #3, it blew me away! GORGEOUS! Together with the setting, it actually look extremely sizeable on your daughter's finger.

I LOVE your daughter combi together with your son-in-law's band. It's a unique, special, simple yet sophisticated match! I've no idea how to put it across, but you'd get it... :P2

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just exquisite!!! So beautiful and unique! Love the picture with NYC in the background. Wishing them many years of happiness!

Thanks, B!!! So glad you like it! :wavey:

OMG!!!! I was picturing the diamond ring while reading your first post and I could not get it at all.
Then I saw the photos on Post #3, it blew me away! GORGEOUS! Together with the setting, it actually look extremely sizeable on your daughter's finger.

I LOVE your daughter combi together with your son-in-law's band. It's a unique, special, simple yet sophisticated match! I've no idea how to put it across, but you'd get it... :P2

So sweet! Thank you so much!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Caysie did such a great job on all of these pieces, and how cool is it to have a family legacy with the same jeweler??? Love them all- especially her husbands band with the rose gold to match!

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning pieces! Thank you for sharing!

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning! So much beautiful detailing...

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I've always admired the Casablanca. I've been dreaming of getting a low colour OEC in this setting (or maybe MRB if my e-ring ends up being a CER), but as it wouldn't be my e-ring I can't go too large on the stone. I wanted to set my beautiful 0.7 ct diamond from my first marriage into this setting but ended up just selling the stone, so it will have to be something new. I love this variation with the six scallops for a "smaller" stone, it's perfect! Thanks so much for sharing. Pinning it to my board :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Caysie did such a great job on all of these pieces, and how cool is it to have a family legacy with the same jeweler??? Love them all- especially her husbands band with the rose gold to match!

Thank you! My daughter has been following Caysie on IG for some time, so it is good I have people who want my things down the road! :lol: I do think it was sweet that he chose a ring to match hers!

Stunning pieces! Thank you for sharing!

Thanks so much!

Absolutely stunning! So much beautiful detailing...

Thank you! The details are really well done!

I've always admired the Casablanca. I've been dreaming of getting a low colour OEC in this setting (or maybe MRB if my e-ring ends up being a CER), but as it wouldn't be my e-ring I can't go too large on the stone. I wanted to set my beautiful 0.7 ct diamond from my first marriage into this setting but ended up just selling the stone, so it will have to be something new. I love this variation with the six scallops for a "smaller" stone, it's perfect! Thanks so much for sharing. Pinning it to my board :)

I do think this version is perfect for smaller stones (than some we see in the regular Casa!)! I like the 1 ct in it a lot. I think this one is about 6.3mm. Good luck on your own ring search and I hope you can one day add a Casa right hand ring! Thanks!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your daughter is really lucky - she gets to start off with an amazing engagement ring and set (unlike the majority of the population that don't)!!!!

Your pendants are both beautiful. I still love the more ornate one and think it would make an outstanding ring design!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfectly stunning! CvB knocks it out of the park again! Your daughter's ring is so special with the RG, exquisitely done details, and the unique hexagonal rather than octagonal shape...you are right, she has a great eye for design! And your pendants - you can really see how much painstaking attention to detail there was in the design and production. Even the butt on the second one is a work of art, lol! Well done!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My daughter loves your daughter’s set. And she’s really picky. I think she likes it more than mine. :lol-2:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your daughter is really lucky - she gets to start off with an amazing engagement ring and set (unlike the majority of the population that don't)!!!!

Your pendants are both beautiful. I still love the more ornate one and think it would make an outstanding ring design!!!

Thanks, Arkie! She is indeed very lucky to start out with such a set! No one she knows has anything even close. Plain solitaires or pave halos are the most common here.

Perfectly stunning! CvB knocks it out of the park again! Your daughter's ring is so special with the RG, exquisitely done details, and the unique hexagonal rather than octagonal shape...you are right, she has a great eye for design! And your pendants - you can really see how much painstaking attention to detail there was in the design and production. Even the butt on the second one is a work of art, lol! Well done!!

Thanks, Kristy! Caysie always surprises me with her ability to make every design unique and special!

Congrats to your daughter! What a beautiful and romantic ring!

Beautiful pendants too! Everything looks very beautiful and romantic!!

Thank you! She still loves her rings and I am so pleased with the pendants!

My daughter loves your daughter’s set. And she’s really picky. I think she likes it more than mine. :lol-2:

Hahaha!!!!! That's too funny! She can start out with one like this. Yours will come to her much later and she'll be ready for a larger diamond by then!

Stunning pieces

Thank you!!!

Wombats

Shiny_Rock
These are wonderful, thanks for sharing.

Can I please ask, is the rose gold engraved band also CvB? Or from somewhere else?

Thanks so much

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoying revisiting this thread, @diamondseeker2006. ..:)).. Is your daughter still enjoying her rings? She really started at the top with this combo!

And I'm looking forward to seeing some new reveals from you shortly.... :mrgreen:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoying revisiting this thread, @diamondseeker2006. ..:)).. Is your daughter still enjoying her rings? She really started at the top with this combo!

And I'm looking forward to seeing some new reveals from you shortly.... :mrgreen:

Yes, thank you, she does love her rings! I'll be posting as soon as she sends me some pictures!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Well nothing like being over a year late to a thread, I don't know how I missed this the first time around! :roll2: Thanks to the poster above for refreshing this one, it certainly deserves to be front and centre again. @diamondseeker2006 your daughter's ring is beautiful! I love the rose gold, the pinky hue it adds to her diamond is just stunning!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a stunning ring! I keep coming back looking at it. Just stunning.

Well nothing like being over a year late to a thread, I don't know how I missed this the first time around! :roll2: Thanks to the poster above for refreshing this one, it certainly deserves to be front and centre again. @diamondseeker2006 your daughter's ring is beautiful! I love the rose gold, the pinky hue it adds to her diamond is just stunning!

Thank you both so much! She would be so pleased to see these nice comments! I'll have to show her the link!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Such a pretty ring, love the rose gold. The heirloom diamond pendant is beautiful as well.

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What beautiful pieces, congrats to your daughter!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results