shape
carat
color
clarity

Daughter's e-ring and family stone pendant by CVB

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your daughter's ring is gorgeous as is her whole wedding set! She has such beautiful, long fingers that really showcase these rings. I love how her husband's ring is coordinated with your daughter's rings. I believe your daughter is following in your footsteps of having impeccable taste in jewelry design and ownership!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful! I love how the stone looks pink!!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces!. Job well done! She's a lucky gal!

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful engagement ring and I love the rose gold band mixed with the Tiffany band, the pendants - Wow. Simply beautiful - enjoy!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
All the pieces are lovely! I think I might actually prefer your daughter‘s adjusted Casablanca to the original - the softly hexagonal centre is really striking but still whimsical and soft, while the rose gold looks amazing and does wonders for the stone. Congratulations to you all!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful and such incredible works of art!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces! Your daughters wedding set is beautiful and looks so lovely on her hand. I love both your pendants, DS and would love to see neck shots!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the six crescents as opposed to eight and the two tone rose/white metals. I've been trying to figure out which halo I want for my AVR. This might be it but reversing placement of the two colors. Thanks for the inspiration!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She truly has a one of a kind engagement ring! Love the pink gold surrounding the diamond. Her bands just compliment her ring in such a special way and I love that he wanted a matching band. Best wishes to she and her husband for a lifetime of happiness!

The new pendant is a gorgeous way to showcase the family diamond and the sizing of the halo is just perfect for that stone. Hopefully, it will bring much happiness to you and your family now and for generations to come!

Oh that's absolutely amazing! The detail work is perfection!!

The pendants are just as gorgeous as your daughter's ring!

Your daughter's ring is gorgeous as is her whole wedding set! She has such beautiful, long fingers that really showcase these rings. I love how her husband's ring is coordinated with your daughter's rings. I believe your daughter is following in your footsteps of having impeccable taste in jewelry design and ownership!

Beautiful pieces DS, all!!

Really beautiful! I love how the stone looks pink!!!!

Wow!!! What gorgeous pieces. :kiss2:

Beautiful pieces!. Job well done! She's a lucky gal!

Beautiful engagement ring and I love the rose gold band mixed with the Tiffany band, the pendants - Wow. Simply beautiful - enjoy!

All the pieces are lovely! I think I might actually prefer your daughter‘s adjusted Casablanca to the original - the softly hexagonal centre is really striking but still whimsical and soft, while the rose gold looks amazing and does wonders for the stone. Congratulations to you all!

Just beautiful and such incredible works of art!

Gorgeous pieces @diamondseeker2006! ❤❤❤
Works of art indeed.

Wow everything is so beautiful and intricate! So unique!! Really loved that photo of your daughter and her husband’s ring too, it’s the perfect match. Congratulations to your family!!

Beautiful pieces! Your daughters wedding set is beautiful and looks so lovely on her hand. I love both your pendants, DS and would love to see neck shots!

I love the six crescents as opposed to eight and the two tone rose/white metals. I've been trying to figure out which halo I want for my AVR. This might be it but reversing placement of the two colors. Thanks for the inspiration!!

My goodness, I am behind in replying! Thank you all so much for your kind comments about the ring and pendants as well as the congrats for the wedding! This daughter is very interested in jewelry! Both daughters and two little granddaughters often ask to see my jewelry when they come over, so guess these things will be appreciated down the road! I do plan to start giving my girls pieces for special birthdays so they can wear and enjoy them for a long time!

@Starfacet That would be beautiful in the reversed colors, too!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh DS these are wonderful!

nkc

Shiny_Rock
This is one of the most beautiful halos I have ever seem. The set is so unique and pretty. The pendants are pretty too.

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Such special pieces! Simply stunning. Congratulations on your daughter's marriage, too! I love the design of her engagement ring in particular. It's a standout in a good way.:)

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dad was at the hospital after a very serious and dangerous operation, when I saw this. I was sitting by his side and I had a long face during the entire day and then dad said: Oh! Did you read something that made you happy? It was the moment that I had just seen your daughter's spectacular ring and her other blingy pieces my dear @diamondseeker2006 and my face had lit up !!! It's been such a long time since I saw a ring that made my heart skip a beat, and this ring definitely did. Every single detail is phenomenal..... I wish to your daughter a lifetime full of happiness with her husband and filled with sparkly bling!!! Huge congrats!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are absolutely gorgeous

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 -

Wow! Firstly - your daughter's ring... How beautiful from every direction! I have to say, I actually prefer this version of the Casablanca - with 6 sides and a smaller center; I just love the way the whole setting has been scaled to your daughter's center stone. As always, Caysie has done a wonderful job and the finished product is feminine and lovely. An heirloom piece, clearly, and I wish your daughter many, many years of being happily married. <3

And of course, the pendant is perfect. :)) Your family diamond looks wonderful in it - what a gorgeous addition to your collection! You have such lovely pieces and all such high quality; Caysie has been doing the right thing by you for years! Congratulations on 2 more hugely successful projects; your taste is absolutely faultless! ox

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Coming out of lurkdom to say that those are amazingly beautiful rings! Her ering is a complete masterpiece! Congratulations on their marriage.

Also, how is it possible your youngest is married?? I feel like it was only yesterday that you and I talked about being/raising Asian adoptees. My goodness. Where has time gone!?

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 -

Wow! Firstly - your daughter's ring... How beautiful from every direction! I have to say, I actually prefer this version of the Casablanca - with 6 sides and a smaller center; I just love the way the whole setting has been scaled to your daughter's center stone. As always, Caysie has done a wonderful job and the finished product is feminine and lovely. An heirloom piece, clearly, and I wish your daughter many, many years of being happily married. <3

And of course, the pendant is perfect. :)) Your family diamond looks wonderful in it - what a gorgeous addition to your collection! You have such lovely pieces and all such high quality; Caysie has been doing the right thing by you for years! Congratulations on 2 more hugely successful projects; your taste is absolutely faultless! ox

I was just thinking the exact same thing -- LOVE the Casa with 6 sides!! It looks so perfect on your daughter's hand, @diamondseeker2006! The whole set is fabulous! The carved RG band really sets it off too!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such special pieces! Simply stunning. Congratulations on your daughter's marriage, too! I love the design of her engagement ring in particular. It's a standout in a good way.:)

Thanks so much, SK!!!

My dad was at the hospital after a very serious and dangerous operation, when I saw this. I was sitting by his side and I had a long face during the entire day and then dad said: Oh! Did you read something that made you happy? It was the moment that I had just seen your daughter's spectacular ring and her other blingy pieces my dear @diamondseeker2006 and my face had lit up !!! It's been such a long time since I saw a ring that made my heart skip a beat, and this ring definitely did. Every single detail is phenomenal..... I wish to your daughter a lifetime full of happiness with her husband and filled with sparkly bling!!! Huge congrats!

Dear Naty, I am so very sorry your father is not well. I pray he will be well soon! You know, during stressful times, PS is a good place to be! It's a nice escape from the real world sometimes. Thanks for your sweet comments about the ring and the wished for their marriage! Take care and I hope your dad's health improves soon!

They are absolutely gorgeous

Thank you, Marcy!

So special and so beautiful!!! True heirloom pieces!

Thanks so much!!!

Wow! Your daughters ring is amazing! I love the rose gold and the 6 prongs

Such a gorgeous new setting. I love that even the sides and back are so unique and stunning, not just the front.

Thanks gf! Those were two projects that were fun to do! Both were pretty fast, too!

@diamondseeker2006 -

Aww, thanks @mrs-b !!! I really do like the Casa halo adapted for the smaller stone, too! My daughter is so thrilled with it! She appreciates all the sweet comments and wishes for their happiness! Thanks also for the pendant comments! I know it's fairly simple, but I just needed something that would be wearable anytime. I do think Caysie made it a little more special by adding the vine details. You are too kind, but you know I feel exactly the same about your collection and great taste!

Coming out of lurkdom to say that those are amazingly beautiful rings! Her ering is a complete masterpiece! Congratulations on their marriage.

Also, how is it possible your youngest is married?? I feel like it was only yesterday that you and I talked about being/raising Asian adoptees. My goodness. Where has time gone!?

Great to "see" you, @Logan Sapphire !!! Thank you! That is so very true that it seems like yesterday when I first joined PS and she was 10 and now she's 24!!! I remember about us talking about adoption! I hope you and your family are doing well!

OMG!! This is GORGEOUS!!!!

I was just thinking the exact same thing -- LOVE the Casa with 6 sides!! It looks so perfect on your daughter's hand, @diamondseeker2006! The whole set is fabulous! The carved RG band really sets it off too!

Thanks so much, @msop04 !!! We don't see too many 1 ct stones on this forum these days, but I really love seeing a setting that works so well with that size stone. I love the whole set, too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results