shape
carat
color
clarity

Daughter's e-ring and family stone pendant by CVB

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2019 was one of the busiest years of my life! One reason was our youngest daughter got married at the end of August. I am behind on posting these two projects, so I am just combining them into one thread!

First is my daughter's engagement ring. She loved Caysie's Casablanca, but knowing she wouldn't have a large diamond (1 ct, I VS1 from Grace), she decided she wanted 6 scallops instead of 8. She's an artist so really can visualize and can relate to Caysie! She wanted rose gold and platinum. The diamond has rose gold around it and it truly looks pink at times. She gets a lot of compliments on her ring. It's truly one of a kind! She wears it with a rose gold engraved band and a Tiffany Soleste diamond band (which I actually bought from a PSer in like new condition!).

Then my recut family diamond FINALLY is set! If you recall, I had started this project the year before and ended up loving the setting Caysie designed so much that I thought it needed an OEC instead! So I decided to set this stone in a more simple round halo! But as usual, Caysie makes everything better than the typical, so her details truly make this piece extra-special and worthy to be an heirloom! It is made in platinum.

Pictures to follow in the next couple of posts......

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness it really does look pink! She has a gorgeous wedding set! And congratulations and best wishes to your daughter and her husband. And love that he has a rose gold band too!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness it really does look pink! She has a gorgeous wedding set! And congratulations and best wishes to your daughter and her husband. And love that he has a rose gold band too!

Thank you! At first he said he wanted a yg band, but after he saw hers, he decided he wanted the wg/rose gold! I do love his band, too!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How pretty!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am gobsmacked at the beauty of your DDs engagement ring DS, I think it's really art, beautiful, intrinsic art..

the pendants are beautiful.. Caysie von B does a spectacular job.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Seriously gorgeous jewels! I absolutely love the wedding set. The picture of your daughter and son-in-law holding hands is super sweet, too.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They both turned out beautifully, which is no surprise since I’ve yet to see an ugly piece from CvB. I absolutely love your daughters e-ring. The rose gold was the perfect choice and it really does make the diamond look pink. :kiss2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Her stone looks pink in some shots. Her whole set is so beautiful. She must be thrilled to have such a gorgeous wedding set. I know I would be. And her husband’s band is a perfect complement to hers.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!
Your daughters ring must be 14k rose to be that pink, right?
They are all very very pretty
Congratulations to your daughter/Son in law!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How pretty!

Thanks, Austina!

I am gobsmacked at the beauty of your DDs engagement ring DS, I think it's really art, beautiful, intrinsic art..

the pendants are beautiful.. Caysie von B does a spectacular job.

Thank you! I think since my daughter is an artist like Caysie, she was really attracted to her work!

Seriously gorgeous jewels! I absolutely love the wedding set. The picture of your daughter and son-in-law holding hands is super sweet, too.

Thank you! I really loved the picture of them holding bands on their honeymoon, too!

They both turned out beautifully, which is no surprise since I’ve yet to see an ugly piece from CvB. I absolutely love your daughters e-ring. The rose gold was the perfect choice and it really does make the diamond look pink. :kiss2:

So true about CVB! I really love the rose gold, too, and she is lucky to have skin that works with it! Thanks!

Her stone looks pink in some shots. Her whole set is so beautiful. She must be thrilled to have such a gorgeous wedding set. I know I would be. And her husband’s band is a perfect complement to hers.

Thank you! She really is thrilled with it!!!!

Beautiful!
Your daughters ring must be 14k rose to be that pink, right?
They are all very very pretty
Congratulations to your daughter/Son in law!

Yes! 14k rose gold! Thanks so much!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very feminine! And oh so pretty!

Love it all!

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:Wow wow wow!! :appl:
:kiss2:Love the 2 tone wedding set.. the rose gold makes it all so romantic.
Congrats on the wedding and all the new finery.. all good things!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very feminine! And oh so pretty!

Love it all!

cheers--Sharon

Thanks so much, Sharon!

:appl:Wow wow wow!! :appl:
:kiss2:Love the 2 tone wedding set.. the rose gold makes it all so romantic.
Congrats on the wedding and all the new finery.. all good things!

Thank you! It was a hectic year but lots of happy memories!

utterly stunning, unique and romantic

Thank you! She'll be so excited to see these sweet comments!

Everything you showed is Yummy!!!

Ah - to have young hands again!!!

Thanks! I so agree about the young hands! I don't want to post any hand shots of my hands at this point! lol!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

x10 about her hands.....beautiful!

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful @diamondseeker2006! I love your daughter’s gorgeous ring....and the beautiful pendants..omg...Just stunning! :kiss2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously, that picture of your daughters wedding set along with her husbands ring is perfect. They compliment each other beautifully, as I hope they do in life. Stunning.

Your pendants aren't too shabby either!

Hum-ble

Rough_Rock
Wow. Just wow!! Your daughter’s set is simply gorgeous @diamondseeker2006! And love her DH’s coordinating band! Love the photography too! Also beautiful pendant! ❤️

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly! I’m speechless with awe! What beautiful heirloom pieces! Curated with such care and attention to detail.
I especially love love love the rose gold and platinum Casablanca. One of my faves in my favorite metal colors! Just amazing! Perfect size on her hand and her husband’s band is delicious as well!
Congratulations on your dear daughter’s marriage. May they enjoy many years of wedded bliss!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Her wedding set is beautiful
the pendants are both fabulous
That photo of their hands with the city behind is outstanding
i love his wedding ring

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All gorgeous, antique inspired pieces, DS!

Your daughter is such a lucky girl to have a mother w/ great taste like you! She really should be a hand model!

Hope you both enjoy all of your pieces for many years to come!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful @diamondseeker2006! I love your daughter’s gorgeous ring....and the beautiful pendants..omg...Just stunning! :kiss2:

Thank you!!!

Seriously, that picture of your daughters wedding set along with her husbands ring is perfect. They compliment each other beautifully, as I hope they do in life. Stunning.

Your pendants aren't too shabby either!

They are a great match! Thanks so much!

Wow. Just wow!! Your daughter’s set is simply gorgeous @diamondseeker2006! And love her DH’s coordinating band! Love the photography too! Also beautiful pendant! ❤

Thank you!!!

Holy moly! I’m speechless with awe! What beautiful heirloom pieces! Curated with such care and attention to detail.
I especially love love love the rose gold and platinum Casablanca. One of my faves in my favorite metal colors! Just amazing! Perfect size on her hand and her husband’s band is delicious as well!
Congratulations on your dear daughter’s marriage. May they enjoy many years of wedded bliss!

Thanks so much! She'll be excited to see all the people who love her ring and his!

Her wedding set is beautiful
the pendants are both fabulous
That photo of their hands with the city behind is outstanding
i love his wedding ring

I do love the picture overlooking NYC during their honeymoon! You can tell she likes ring pics!!! lol! Thank you!

All gorgeous, antique inspired pieces, DS!

Your daughter is such a lucky girl to have a mother w/ great taste like you! She really should be a hand model!

Hope you both enjoy all of your pieces for many years to come!

Aww, thanks, m2b!!! It was fun helping them with the rings! I am thankful to have special jewelry pieces, too!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She truly has a one of a kind engagement ring! Love the pink gold surrounding the diamond. Her bands just compliment her ring in such a special way and I love that he wanted a matching band. Best wishes to she and her husband for a lifetime of happiness!

The new pendant is a gorgeous way to showcase the family diamond and the sizing of the halo is just perfect for that stone. Hopefully, it will bring much happiness to you and your family now and for generations to come!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The pendants are just as gorgeous as your daughter's ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results