shape
carat
color
clarity

Dan''s new update

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
So Dan posted some stuff yesterday. Is anyone trying to buy any of the new stones? I''m broke and can''t even think about it right now. But not much catches my eye anyways. Wrong colors or wrong shapes on the good colors! :)

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
There''s some pretty stuff, but nothing I have to have. The pink/bi tourms and the EC sapph are pretty things. The opal might be really neat, but I''d kinda want to see it first, I''m not familiar with faceted opal.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I really like the octa-spess. It''s so pretty.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nothing caught my eye really. The aqua seems nice and a maybe on the colour change tourmaline (but I would like to see both colours). I guess I am tired of seeing so much spess around (although I have several, including the one on my finger).

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I saw a few things I liked. That aquamarine for one. I also liked the opal and the peachy tourmaline. But I''m not buying right now
7.gif

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Can anyone tell more about jelly opal?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
He has a lot of spess''s that are really pretty. I bought the Australian Sapphire that he had posted on the site yesterday.

They peachy tourmaline looks really pretty too.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the opal. But I''m broke. Stupid wedding.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 1:03:07 PM
Author: Linda W
He has a lot of spess's that are really pretty. I bought the Australian Sapphire that he had posted on the site yesterday.

Linda- is that the blue green oval that you bought?

And ditto Sonomacounty, anyone know anything about Jelly opals? Do they look like yellow moonstones? I can't seem to find much on the internet.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 1:34:15 PM
Author: mercoledi

He has a lot of spess''s that are really pretty. I bought the Australian Sapphire that he had posted on the site yesterday.

And ditto Sonomacounty, anyone know anything about Jelly opals? Do they look like yellow moonstones? I can''t seem to find much on the internet.

Yes that is the one. He said it was teal (and that is my favorite color in the whole wide world)
9.gif

He also said in daylight, it is beautiful and has flashes of green.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just looked up jelly opal. It said it is a very transparent opal, almost as if it was suspended in gelatin.

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Ooooh! Grats Linda! I can''t wait to see pics! I just inquired about an item also - I''ll keep you posted if the jewelry box is about to get a new member added.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 1:39:49 PM

Date: 3/31/2009 1:34:15 PM
Author: mercoledi

And ditto Sonomacounty, anyone know anything about Jelly opals? Do they look like yellow moonstones? I can''t seem to find much on the internet.

Yes that is the one. He said it was teal (and that is my favorite color in the whole wide world)
9.gif

He also said in daylight, it is beautiful and has flashes of green.

That sounds so pretty!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That opal is divine and SOLD!
7.gif
How come no one''s buying the octagon spess? I really like that cut. Storm? It''s still calling your name,
11.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are a lot of great stones there. I need to have a jewelry sale so I can get something new.
9.gif
Stupid Income Tax / Dentist / Doctor bills.
39.gif

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Linda! That will be a lovely sapphire :). Pics when you get it!!!

Chrono-did you buy that opal? I thought it was lovely too!

The octo spess is headed my way :) I had been looking at it since he put it up a couple weeks ago, but already have a beautiful spess from Dan so kind of put it out of my mind. But then began thinking it would look nice in the baguette halo setting I posted a while back-here''s to hoping it fits!!!

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/1/2009 9:05:44 AM
Author: stepcutnut

The octo spess is headed my way :) I had been looking at it since he put it up a couple weeks ago, but already have a beautiful spess from Dan so kind of put it out of my mind. But then began thinking it would look nice in the baguette halo setting I posted a while back-here''s to hoping it fits!!!

Congrats!! It is a great stone!! Can''t wait to see pics!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Yay SCN! Way to live up to your screen name. Hope it works out! Now Strm can stop trying to sell off that kidney...

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Oh SNC! I''m so happy you got that! I was eyeballing it now you''ve taken the temptation away - thank goodness it is in the PS family!

I can''t wait to see it when it''s set!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stepcut, That is a gorgeous Spess. The way you want to set it is going to be a knock out
30.gif

Thank you for the congrats on my sapphire. I hope the color is beautiful too.

Linda

mochi

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Please take lots and lots of pictures of the octagon spess!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/1/2009 9:05:44 AM
Author: stepcutnut

No, it wasn''t me; I was too late. I was thinking of getting it as a fun playstone.

Congrats on the octo spess. I can''t to see your pictures and read your review. I''d like to know how accurate Dan''s new pictures are.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all, I am super excited to see the stone IRL! I am hoping that it is not too dark to see the lovely cut on it!!! If it does fit my baguette halo setting, I will be setting my other spess from Dan into a pendant. I will try my best with the pics too :)

Chrono-bummer on the opal, I was so tempted by it too.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That octo spess is beautiful SCN! What a lovely addition to your beautiful collection.....

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see the octo-spess! (Lol.) What setting is it that you''re thinking about putting it in?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results