shape
carat
color
clarity

DanielM's RAINBOW BEZELS - sliding bezel pendant

Zzz

Rough_Rock
Trade
I know there are some people on PS who have DanielM's sliding bezel pendants.

Would like to know if they are well made. Do they slide nicely without getting stuck or flipping?
It seems like the chain comes with it. How's his chain? Should I provide my own?

I'm thinking of having one made for a friend with my own stone in argentium silver - can he do that?
Have only a small budget, but I'd like to get something nice for her!

texaskj

Brilliant_Rock
I have a garnet one with milgrain and I love it. I'm going to order another in the next few weeks. It's really hard to tell how well it moves, but it never seems to be out of place when I check in the mirror. The chain is included and it's on the fine side. I'd go with their stock stuff if you want to keep the cost down. And for planning purposes, it took 10 days to get mine to Texas. I'd be surprised if your friend didn't love it. ( And what a nice friend you are.)

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
I bought several for my ladies at the office at Christmastime,
and they turned out beautifully
and were well received !!!!

The chain that comes with them is a bit fine, and
some gals broke theirs right away, (I broke mine, too)... if this helps...
Daniel M would replace them, of course, but maybe ask
about that... The bail is VERY small, so although I have a nice
chain that I like, it would never fit the pendant....
It may be that they have changed their chains by now,
but it wouldn't hurt to ask...

Otherwise, the Rainbow are lovely and they do a great job with them !!!!

Zzz

Rough_Rock
Trade
thanks for the replies :D

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Not sure if the chains that are on mine (original sliding rainbow bezel pendants, made as bridemaids gifts for my friends almost two years ago) were stock, but they seemed plenty substantial. Definitely better than what I was about to provide for them to use myself (glad I just paid for theirs). Can't speak about the flipping/not flipping but the quality of work on the bezel itself is really great. DanielM has always been a joy for me to work with. I can't say enough about the pleasure of doing business with them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results