shape
carat
color
clarity

DanielM Q/R(?) oec moissanite milgrain studs

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
My first project with DanielM, and happy to say , in the end, they turned out great. He was the lowest bidder when I was looking for someone to make these studs. I bought 2 5.3 mm yellow (Q/R?) Oec moissanites, perfect for studs. Cast in unplated 14kwg. Dan was easy to converse with, and cads were done in 2 days. He said 7 to 10 days for casting, then he'd set. That was on 8/5. A couple weeks ago I asked how things were going, he said there was a casting error, but was being recast. Finally delivered today 9/26.
So, yes, I would use him again, but NOT if I was in a hurry!
20190926_131001.jpg

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Well if it helps they look beautiful! More pictures please! :D

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Well if it helps they look beautiful! More pictures please! :D
Sure! I hope I didn't sound like I was complaining. I had read he sometimes is a little slow, so wasn't surprised. And I'm happy with the results. Just wanted to give an honest opinion in case someone else was considering trying him. 20190926_210156.jpg

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! & Ive worked with him for two custom rings and adore his work so far. Hes also just extremely kind and courteous, and IMHO has a pretty good eye for design although I came to him knowing exactly what I wanted.

The one con being I've had to message him to prompt him for updates if hes gone over the estimated finished date that hes given me but hes always responded within minutes and irrespective of that when you look at the time between the first message and having them on my finger both times were pretty fast (Approx. 2-3 weeks)

These studs would become such a classic staple in my wardrobe; Id wear them everywhere!! Love them you lucky girl! :kiss2:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@Garnetgirl I was impressed with his responsiveness, and an totally happy with the result. But, yea, I also had to prompt him a couple times for updates. I'm glad you got your rings done so fast. I just didn't think these earrings would take 7+ weeks after CAD approval.
But, they are exactly what I wanted in the end.
Absolutely will be wardrobe staples!

bbk0885

Shiny_Rock
How beautiful! You are so good at finding moissanites in lower colors. These look lovely and very well cut!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
How beautiful! You are so good at finding moissanites in lower colors. These look lovely and very well cut!

I was finding them in one place, Blessed Finds on Etsy. Handcut in US. But sadly, I think shop owner said she's having trouble getting more from her source . (But I keep checking her shop!)
20190927_134402.jpg

bbk0885

Shiny_Rock
I was finding them in one place, Blessed Finds on Etsy. Handcut in US. But sadly, I think shop owner said she's having trouble getting more from her source . (But I keep checking her shop!)
20190927_134402.jpg
Oh, what a bummer! Well it’s good you were able to get these while you could!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results