shape
carat
color
clarity

Daniel K Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondsRforever

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone have or have seen this Daniel K ring?

I found the picture at Solomon Brothers but was wondering if anyone has this ring so I can see more pics of it and more details of it than Solomon Brothers has provided.

Thanks

DanielK989.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can get that ring reproduced at numerous places for much less than the Daniel K. It is very similar to a Cartier design, as a matter of fact. Excel Diamonds has a repro of the Cartier, and WhiteFlash has some with a band like that which could be fitted with a head for an asscher.

diamondsRforever

Shiny_Rock
good point DS....maybe ill have Leon Mege give me a qoute since i love his work...hopefully it''s within my budget

jamiesorr

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker, do you know if anyone duplicates the Daniel K uternity?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jamie, kcoursolle just had WhiteFlash make her a 5 stone ring with U-prongs. It is beautiful. I am sure you could get a quote from them for a full eternity.

DiamondsRforever, I think getting a quote from Leon Mege is an excellent idea for the setting you want! I''d also recommend Maytal Hoftman if we can figure out if her contact information is current.

diamondsRforever

Shiny_Rock
can''t seem to find a post about maytal hoftman? maybe I''m typing the name incorrectly? hmmm...

glitterysparkle

Rough_Rock
I had Quest Jewelers make me a repro of daniel K''s Duo Ring last year. They did a great job:)

IMG_0054copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results