shape
carat
color
clarity

Daniel K Regal or Jack Kelege?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

facetnv

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone, been lurking and have found this forum vital to anyone''s e-ring/diamond search. I''m getting very close to pulling the trigger on an e-ring and would love your input.

Daniel K Regal (Round brilliant)
2.38 G VS2 (original price $67k, now $47k), this ring is already set

Or

Jack Kelege (Round brilliant)
2.1 H&A H VS2 in a Jack Kelege setting, for around $35k

I know that Daniel K garners premium prices, but is it worth it? I might be able to negotiate the ring down more since it''s existing inventory.

Pics can be provided if needed
Thx

Date: 2/27/2009 6:48:20 PM
Author:facetnv

Thx
That would be good!

Date: 2/27/2009 6:48:20 PM
Author:facetnv
Hey everyone, been lurking and have found this forum vital to anyone''s e-ring/diamond search. I''m getting very close to pulling the trigger on an e-ring and would love your input.

Daniel K Regal (Round brilliant)
2.38 G VS2 (original price $67k, now $47k), this ring is already set

Or

Jack Kelege (Round brilliant)
2.1 H&A H VS2 in a Jack Kelege setting, for around $35k

I know that Daniel K garners premium prices, but is it worth it? I might be able to negotiate the ring down more since it''s existing inventory.

Thx
At today''s prices the DanieL K setting is going for about 20k alone (without the stone). The Jack Kelege at around 15k alone. I''d rather have a larger stone and have a custom setting made. But is it worth it to you?

I''m with elle, pick out your own diamond and have any setting you desire made for it.

based on what canuk-girl just posted, the Daniel K you're looking at was never worth 67k and it doesn't sound like a "sale" item at 47k. At this point, I'd run from the jeweler.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP