shape
carat
color
clarity

Daniel K Regal or Jack Kelege?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

facetnv

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone, been lurking and have found this forum vital to anyone''s e-ring/diamond search. I''m getting very close to pulling the trigger on an e-ring and would love your input.

Daniel K Regal (Round brilliant)
2.38 G VS2 (original price $67k, now $47k), this ring is already set

Or

Jack Kelege (Round brilliant)
2.1 H&A H VS2 in a Jack Kelege setting, for around $35k

I know that Daniel K garners premium prices, but is it worth it? I might be able to negotiate the ring down more since it''s existing inventory.

Pics can be provided if needed
Thx

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 6:48:20 PM
Author:facetnv

Thx
That would be good!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 6:48:20 PM
Author:facetnv
Hey everyone, been lurking and have found this forum vital to anyone''s e-ring/diamond search. I''m getting very close to pulling the trigger on an e-ring and would love your input.

Daniel K Regal (Round brilliant)
2.38 G VS2 (original price $67k, now $47k), this ring is already set

Or

Jack Kelege (Round brilliant)
2.1 H&A H VS2 in a Jack Kelege setting, for around $35k

I know that Daniel K garners premium prices, but is it worth it? I might be able to negotiate the ring down more since it''s existing inventory.

Thx
At today''s prices the DanieL K setting is going for about 20k alone (without the stone). The Jack Kelege at around 15k alone. I''d rather have a larger stone and have a custom setting made. But is it worth it to you?

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I''m with elle, pick out your own diamond and have any setting you desire made for it.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
based on what canuk-girl just posted, the Daniel K you're looking at was never worth 67k and it doesn't sound like a "sale" item at 47k. At this point, I'd run from the jeweler.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results