shape
carat
color
clarity

Danhov Meno 30

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MrMcGoo

Rough_Rock
First, a thanks to Bob at WF. He/they are great and I will use them in the future. However, I ended up deciding on the ME30 from JA. Josh over there, has been very helpful. Second, thanks to pricescope and everyone here. I've been lurking here for over a year looking at hundreds of settings and posts. This online resource is incredibly valuable and I hope to see it around for some time to come.

As for my question, I've narrowed the rock selection down to these four (see pic). I'm having a hard time deciding which stone to choose. Am I trying to compare apples to oranges? Which rock would you vote for 1,2,3 or 4? I appreciate your input and I cant believe I've made it this far. This ering process is involved and PS has been the main reason I've made it this far on my own.

Image of the four stones....
Image of the Danhov Meno 30....

mintve

Brilliant_Rock
not sure about the center stone, but the setting in really nice! I like the danhov designs. Nice choice

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
4 is the nicest. the second nicest is probably 1 or 3, but it''d be better if you could post direct links for the GIA reports, as I like to confirm what I see in the pictures with the Sarin numbers.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
4 is the best of the bunch.

MrMcGoo

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 5:34:18 PM
Author: JulieN
I agree. 4 and 1 are my favorite. Thanks JulieN....
emotion-15.gif

MrMcGoo

Rough_Rock
Not sure what happened but the first link I posted stopped working. Going to just try and attach it.

longview222.jpg

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I cant see the report for #4, but I''ll take Julie''s word for it its a nice one.
9.gif
I have always loved that particular Danhov setting. So graceful & elegant.

Great choices,

Judy
:)

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2007 5:34:18 PM
Author: JulieN
yep

MrMcGoo

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the input. #4 sounds like a winner which is good because its a good deal less money than the other three. Would this be due to the color or would there be anything else I should be concerned about? Thanks again, and I''ll post the pictures when I get them.

#1 - $9,860
#2 - $10,090
#3 - $10,100
#4 - $7,680

:)

Brilliant_Rock
I tried that Danhov on when I went to Danhov''s ''headquarters''. It is a beautiful setting - you will love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results