shape
carat
color
clarity

Dan Gillen at Engagement Ring Direct Just Made a Lifetime Customer Out of Me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

idlattr

Rough_Rock
I''m not one to register for a website and then post a positive review of outstanding customer service because I simply believe that customer service should always be outstanding if you want to keep customers, but Dan Gillen at Engagement Ring Direct (ERD) made my center stone purchase so flawless that ERD now has a customer for life with me. So I registered for Pricescope just to put in a positive review for Dan Gillen.

I told Dan Gillen what I was looking for and my budget. He located the exact stone I had set my eye on, but he also found a better quality stone that was slightly more than my budget, but Dan did not push the higher priced stone on me at all. He simply gave me choices, his opinion, and allowed me to make an informed decision.

I''m from the old school and putting this much money towards a purchase without actually holding the item in my hands was stressful. Imagine the relief I felt when I received the package with the stone on the day Dan said it would arrive. The stone was MUCH better than any stone within my budget (or close to my budget) that I had seen in every brick and mortar store near my home. Although the stone looked great, my day job is not judging diamonds so I did what any reasonable person would do. Took the stone to my jeweler. The jeweler compared my stone to a stone they were trying to sale me hoping to convince me that he had a better stone - big mistake on his part. In a side by side comparison the stone Dan Gillen picked out simply out shined, had a better cut, symmetry, and polish.

With that comparison out of the way, I then took the stone to an independent appraiser. She confirmed that indeed the stone I received matched the description of the GIA report and then appraised the stone at 40% more than I paid for it at ERD. After doing some checking in the brick and mortar stores, I found out my appraiser was conservative in the appraisal amount. Brick and mortar stores would have priced my stone higher.

Not only would I make any future purchases through ERD and Dan Gillen - everytime anyone compliments me on my wife''s ring - they will hear the name Dan Gillen and ERD.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results