shape
carat
color
clarity

Dan, Gene and Barry- 3 of my favorite men! ~New RHRs!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I have been meaning to post these 3 new rings for several weeks. These are the last of my projects for awhile as this month we are moving back to the good ole US of A!! I would like to preface this entire thread with staying that it has been raining here for weeks and is very overcast so the photos do not do the stones justice at all. It might be sunny out tomorrow so I will try taking better photos if anyone has interest in seeing more of my lovelies!

The first ring isn't actually my ring anymore. I sold it. It was the very first stone I bought after I found PS. It was cut by Barry and is a 1.14ct Malaya Garnet 6.0mm from Tanzania. I have no issue with the stone quality or the ring for that matter. It is just welll...i'm a CS snob now and I perfer my CS's stones to be over 7.5mm so this 6.0mm one seems like it has no presense on my fingers even with the LOGR halo. Anyhow I still wanted to post it though it is not mine anymore. The halo has upgrade diamonds.

BBGarnetLOGR2.jpg

BBGarnetLOGR3.jpg

BBGarnetLOGR1.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Next up is the .87ct med pink tourmaline by Dan Stair. It is 8 x 6.79mm and is in a 14k rose gold double halo from Ianbo on ebay.

Please excuse the cut on my finger. I opened the window to let in some more light and my little escape artist (AKA shiba inu) tried to jump out the window and i scraped myself while grabbing her- it was the second story so I didnt' think she would do it :lol:

P1030015.JPG

P1030013.JPG

P1030012.JPG

P1030011.JPG

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Re: Dan, Barry and Gene- 3 of my favorite men! ~New RHRs!!!

Lastly my 2.90ct Rhodolite Garnet by Gene- 8.2mm from Tanzania in a 2 tone IbanBo Legacy setting. It is 14 white gold with a yellow gold halo/basket. The diamonds are honestly the worst I have ever received from LOGR/one of their affiliate sites. By the time I got the ring and could take a good look at it though it was already past the return window though and I purchased it through an auction for a lot less- so hey i guess the saying goes, "you get what you paid for." I still get lots of compliments on it though :lol:

P1030017.JPG

P1030018.JPG

P1030019.JPG

P1030020.JPG

SB621

Ideal_Rock
And just because I love her...the culprit! My Japanese Shiba.

P4172262.JPG

P2091889.JPG

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, CSSS sets in early, doesn't it! :lol:

Very pretty rings, and I can easily see why you get compliments. :appl:

The furbaby is pretty cute, too.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Aoife! I do love my furbabies! We have a Japanese Shiba and a Japanese Lab...I say Japanese lab because she does not retrieve and she hates the water...so I think the Japanese actually bred the lab out of her. Regardless we love them! Though I think they might hate us after we move back to the States...they are not looking forward to spending 3 days in transit in crates ;(

P2223227.JPG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am SOOOO covetous of that shiba. What a beauty!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
Sarahbear621|1294021020|2812771 said:
Thanks Aoife! I do love my furbabies! We have a Japanese Shiba and a Japanese Lab...I say Japanese lab because she does not retrieve and she hates the water...so I think the Japanese actually bred the lab out of her. Regardless we love them! Though I think they might hate us after we move back to the States...they are not looking forward to spending 3 days in transit in crates ;(

Adorable!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, Sarah!!!!! Love all of these rings, and your Shiba is too cute! My sister has one, and she's a doll!

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful new rings and your furbabies are adorable!!! :))

Deathspi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings, (although you were mad to get rid of the first one, it's very nice!) and your dogs are really cute too! :D

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Welcome home, Sarah! Very nice rings. Love the tourm, all around, stone & setting. Your dogs are IF too!

--- Laurie

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sarahbear621|1294020220|2812756 said:
Lastly my 2.90ct Rhodolite Garnet by Gene- 8.2mm from Tanzania in a 2 tone IbanBo Legacy setting. It is 14 white gold with a yellow gold halo/basket. The diamonds are honestly the worst I have ever received from LOGR/one of their affiliate sites. By the time I got the ring and could take a good look at it though it was already past the return window though and I purchased it through an auction for a lot less- so hey i guess the saying goes, "you get what you paid for." I still get lots of compliments on it though :lol:

Beautiful rings. Do you mind posting the listing for that lanbo setting. I was looking for the same exact one. It has the same gallery as my lanbo trillion. Thanks!!!

Your dog is beautiful and cute too!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous rings and gorgeous doggies! You picked the right metal colours and designs to compliment each stone type, and your 2 dogs are terribly adorable. You can see their energy and cheeky eyes shine through in those pictures which I’ll bet they are easily forgiven for every infraction. :lol:

SB621

Ideal_Rock

tourmaline_lover|1294063872|2813108 said:
Sarahbear621|1294020220|2812756 said:

Beautiful rings. Do you mind posting the listing for that lanbo setting. I was looking for the same exact one. It has the same gallery as my lanbo trillion. Thanks!!!

Your dog is beautiful and cute too!
Hey TL

I bought this setting back in May or June so I don't have the history anymore in my ebay. At least if I do then I don't know how to bring it up. I can tell you it was an auction though and i think i paid around $250 for it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results