shape
carat
color
clarity

dainty or thin band setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mooreg8r

Rough_Rock
I tried posting this request for help, but the title didn''t show right. Please help me locate any jewelers with settings similar to this:

setting-MG1.jpg

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
Ritani carries several settings that are similar to these in their endless love collection (all with the micropave, ultra thin band). In fact, I think that the midlle, bottom picture is one of the Ritani settings. I know that Bailey Banks & Biddle carries Ritani, but I''m not sure who else does

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
That''s a Fay Cullen, right? A lot of their settings can be ordered, so it''s probably a good bet to call them first.

LuvthatSparkle

Shiny_Rock
Yep, that''s a beauty, I''m looking for something similiar myself. Daniel K, Ritani, MichaelB all gorgeous all $$$$ you can go to Micheal C Fina if you live in NY and get a close up look
3.gif
AJaffe has a nice inexpensive modern version. DVatche does a 1/2 Pave with a Solitarie, also modern but delicate. But I think my favorite is Leon Mege "artofplatinum.com". For less than the cost of the Daniel K''s and MichaelB''s you can get something custom made to your specifications. Can you imagine that setting with "Claw Prongs"
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
. and still be true to the antique feeling of the piece.
1.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered a Michael B. setting also. It is the three-sided pave ring (without the paved prongs). It is 2.5mm in width and about 2mm thick since it has diamonds all around the setting. You can see it here. Michael B settings are hand made and the craftsmanship is exquisite! His stuff is really dazzling!

Diamondsbybree

Brilliant_Rock
www.antiqueengagementrings.com also has some real beauties to consider. They did have something similar to what you are wanting. You could also call them and see what else they have.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results