shape
carat
color
clarity

Daily Workout Thread 4/25

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man! So they aren''t selling anymore D or DDs !?!
6.gif

I just got home and checked mine. I have a white 38D and a black 38DD Shock Absorber, both of which I bought at a VS store. I had better take cake of them so they last!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/25/2005 10
6.gif
7:36 PM
Author: Buena Girl
I had better take cake of them so they last!

Take cake???
3.gif
That''s funny! I''ll have to go down to the store and see if they still have them in stock....I hate going into my store, though, as those saleswomen with the perfect "B/C" cups always set off this aura like I already know I shouldn''t be in there as they won''t have my size anyway...I like to walk over to the Wonderbra section (or whatever they call it) and say out loud (as if to myself) "Well, at least I know I don''t have to resort to these" in front of a saleswoman and walk away...
9.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
"take cake"
9.gif
18.gif
9.gif
Guess you know what is on my mind! Dessert!!
3.gif
I had yummy homemade pecan pie at my mom''s house a little while ago. I shouldn''t have, but it was so worth it!!!

Yeah, I meant to say take care.
2.gif

Possibly good news: The bra serial number or ID number is printed on the bra tag. Here is the exact bra being sold through a different company: http://www.biggerbras.com/productscb/exercise_clothing_ans-b517.shtml

That is the link for the Impact Level 4 bra. It is the Shock Absorber B517. The number for the Impact Level 3 bra is Shock Absorber B102. Maybe they are sold at stores other than Victoria Secret?

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s the size and impact level chart:

shockchart.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am a DD sometimes a wee bit bigger and I have an awful time finding bras...I dont relish looking as if I have four. I am sorry to say but if you are going to carry sports bras wouldnt it make since to carry a bigger variety of sizes? I mean I know people who are smaller need support but for bigger girls (in terms of breasts) if we find something that fits we buy a ton becuase we are soo exicted. Beh. Perhaps if I can convince my parents to let my lipo out my tummy they would go for a breast reduction too, I think a C would be very nice...excuse me while I daydream.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/25/2005 11:27:11 PM
Author: Matatora
I think a C would be very nice...excuse me while I daydream.

May I join this dream?
20.gif
In all seriousness though...my husband once told me he was going to pay for a reduction, but changed his mind when he asked me once (in a hypothetical manner) if I would ever get one...because I didn''t think we had the money, I said, "No, I don''t think so." He ended up buying me diamond stud earrings instead!! LOL Now, not that I''m complaining about the alternative, but had I known he was serious, I would''ve given his question more serious consideration...

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Wow - I totally second the reduction thing! And I''m only a 36D. But let me tell you, they don''t cut clothing for women who are only 5''2.5" with 36D''s!! That was part of the trauma of my first wedding dress try-on session - the woman saying loudly and repeatedly (while trying to zip up gowns) that she could get me into something two sizes smaller if I were just smaller in the bust
3.gif

Seriously though, I''m hoping that as I lose weight they will get a bit smaller again, although even in high school when I was pretty small (ballet dancer) I wore a generous B or a C, so maybe they are just meant to be big for my size. It would be nice if some clothes were cut for that though - I haven''t been able to buy a button-down shirt since I was 12!

OK, enough whining. I''m going to go and try to get some sleep and try not to think about how sore I will be tomorrow. Its amazing how no matter how hard I work out doing other stuff, getting back into running always just kills me - I only ran for a total of about 10 minutes doing intervals today because of my knee, but I am so sore...but if I can stick with it and my knee holds up, I know I will be so glad I did it!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Ag- That is funny becuase I live in button down shirts. I feel like they can help me hide my bust. Have you tried VanHuesen or Liz Calirborne? (SP I am terriable....) I guess part of that is that I dont have a real job yet and I can wear those with jeans and not tuck them in. I love the looks of Polo button downs but unless they are way too big I cant keep them buttoned.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results