shape
carat
color
clarity

D.Vatche Royal Crown from Wink Jones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Your set is stunning! I love the head on your setting so pretty and what a great surprise that it arrived almost before you knew it was sent!!!
My kind of surprise!!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
stunning, luckytexan!

were these to celebrate anything in particular? or just because? whichever it is, i hope they bring joy to your life for many years.

they''re absolutely gorgeous - all class.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/28/2009 8:15:33 AM
Author: MissGotRocks

Date: 3/27/2009 10:44:00 PM
Author: LuckyTexan

Date: 3/27/2009 10:14:04 PM
Author: atroop711
WOW LT...it''s PERRRRFECCTTTT!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

So beautiful! I had NO IDEA THIS WAS COMING???? Hmmm where was I when this gorgeous ring was being discussed? I missed all of the planning and anticipation.

I''m so happy I got to see it..Wow..you have 2 new babies to stare at for hours!

Take MORE PICS please!?!?
36.gif
35.gif
We''ve been working with Wink Jones for a bit... I asked around a while back and had people help me decide what to put with it... that''s how I ended up picking the shared prong... someone posted this ridiculously fabulous set... http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/ET1.JPG

I found the Royal Crown after the botched custom job I had. I ended up losing money, but I now have what I wanted... and it''s PERFECT!

*** Whiteflash is working double time to get my band situation settled... I will be meeting with a gentlemen there on Tuesday to discuss the resolution***

What is wrong with the WF band? It looks great with the Vatche mounting and that profile is to die for!
I was wondering that too. What''s wrong with your new wedding band? It looks so gorgeous!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
They look perfect together! Just- so classy!!!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 11:28:34 AM
Author: gemgirl

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

So beautiful! I had NO IDEA THIS WAS COMING???? Hmmm where was I when this gorgeous ring was being discussed? I missed all of the planning and anticipation.

I''m so happy I got to see it..Wow..you have 2 new babies to stare at for hours!

36.gif
35.gif
We''ve been working with Wink Jones for a bit... I asked around a while back and had people help me decide what to put with it... that''s how I ended up picking the shared prong... someone posted this ridiculously fabulous set... http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/ET1.JPG

I found the Royal Crown after the botched custom job I had. I ended up losing money, but I now have what I wanted... and it''s PERFECT!

*** Whiteflash is working double time to get my band situation settled... I will be meeting with a gentlemen there on Tuesday to discuss the resolution***

What is wrong with the WF band? It looks great with the Vatche mounting and that profile is to die for!
I was wondering that too. What''s wrong with your new wedding band? It looks so gorgeous!
It''s really tiny flaws... I don''t want to make too big of a deal about it here... once it''s on PS it will FOREVER be on PS... and WF is such a great company to work with, and their customer service is unreal! There is a little issue with a few of the prongs and the setting that WF did not make. They ordered it from a vendor... so it''s probably going to come down to ordering a new one! It''s really hard to see what is wrong with it in my pics... if I had an SLR it would show up... but my pics aren''t really clear enough for me to show you!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/28/2009 12:22:50 PM

Date: 3/28/2009 11:28:34 AM
Author: gemgirl

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

36.gif
35.gif

It''s really tiny flaws... I don''t want to make too big of a deal about it here... once it''s on PS it will FOREVER be on PS... and WF is such a great company to work with, and their customer service is unreal! There is a little issue with a few of the prongs and the setting that WF did not make. They ordered it from a vendor... so it''s probably going to come down to ordering a new one! It''s really hard to see what is wrong with it in my pics... if I had an SLR it would show up... but my pics aren''t really clear enough for me to show you!
Glad to hear it''s nothing serious - I know WF will take very good care of it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new ring! The RC is such a beautiful solitaire setting!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
I love your set, and agree that it''s a beautiful solitaire setting.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set! Classic and blingy.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 11:15:02 AM
Author: whitby_2773

stunning, luckytexan!

were these to celebrate anything in particular? or just because? whichever it is, i hope they bring joy to your life for many years.

When my husband proposed to me, he used a very simple ring, and promised me that when we had completed the goals we had set for ourselves (having kids, nice house, nice cars... etc.) that he would get me the ring that I deserve.... this set is the fulfilment of that promise!

It''s been a long time coming! We suffered through a rough custom experience and finally came back to what I really wanted all along... a D.Vatche solitaire. We both loved his work back when we were shopping for rings before he proposed. It was what I always wanted... and now I have it!

D.Vatche is an artist, and his pieces really do "touch her heart everytime she looks at her hand"

36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
It''s so gorgeous, I love it! The rings look perfect together, and that Vatche is one of my favorite settings. Just beautiful!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Hubby brought me some TULIPS... and we had a gorgeous sunny day today!

Enjoy!

kh-flowerfire-2009.jpg

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
21.gif

kh-flowerflash-2009.jpg

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
3.gif

kh-flowersetfire-2009.jpg

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
25.gif

kh-flowersol-2009.jpg

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
22.gif

kh-setbox-2009.jpg

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
31.gif
In my sunglasses case

kh-guccicase-2009.jpg

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Hubby has the boat at the house... waxing it up for a tournament... had to do it...
9.gif

kh-boatbling-2009.jpg

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
It''s absolutely gorgeous LT!
30.gif
Congratulations on finally being able to have the ring you''ve been in love with for so long.

I love the optical illusion this last pic creates. The left side of your band seems to just disappear into the pinstriped sparkles on the boat. Cool!
3.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG that set is PERFECTION - classic and gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
They do look perfect together and I love the profile Just gorgeous
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
absolutely gorgeous! and one of my favorite settings. it looks fab paired with that shared prong band!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow- your pics are blowing me away.

What a stunning set.
Does the rc setting sit very high? I just love that six prong setting

whitneyc

Rough_Rock
lovely set!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 9:50:11 PM
Author: sevens one
wow- your pics are blowing me away.

What a stunning set.
Does the rc setting sit very high? I just love that six prong setting
Not at all! It''s surprisingly low! I was worried it would be high because of the size, but because of the open gallery... the culet is about 2mm from my finger! Maybe even less!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 11:31:25 AM
Date: 3/28/2009 11:15:02 AM

Author: whitby_2773

stunning, luckytexan!

When my husband proposed to me, he used a very simple ring, and promised me that when we had completed the goals we had set for ourselves (having kids, nice house, nice cars... etc.) that he would get me the ring that I deserve.... this set is the fulfilment of that promise!

It''s been a long time coming! We suffered through a rough custom experience and finally came back to what I really wanted all along... a D.Vatche solitaire. We both loved his work back when we were shopping for rings before he proposed. It was what I always wanted... and now I have it!

D.Vatche is an artist, and his pieces really do ''touch her heart everytime she looks at her hand''

36.gif

well congratulations on the fulfillment of a dream...it''s a great one.

beautiful.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 7:00:24 PM
Author: jcrow
absolutely gorgeous! and one of my favorite settings. it looks fab paired with that shared prong band!
Thanks!
I spent about an hour today trying to get some arrows... like your avitar... how do you do that?

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/29/2009 5:26:43 PM
Author: girlie-girl
It''s absolutely gorgeous LT!
30.gif
Congratulations on finally being able to have the ring you''ve been in love with for so long.

I love the optical illusion this last pic creates. The left side of your band seems to just disappear into the pinstriped sparkles on the boat. Cool!
3.gif
Could you imagine if that stripe was DIAMONDS??? BLING BOAT for REAL!
30.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky, these recent photos are soooo amazing! I love your set. It''s just beautiful. So happy for you!!

I cleaned my uternity in my ultrasonic cleaner for the first time yesterday. This ring is so sparkly isn''t it??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results