shape
carat
color
clarity

D.Vatche Royal Crown from Wink Jones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
I want to thank Melissa and Sylvia at Winfields, as well as the man himself Mr. Wink Jones. They were all so awesome to work with. I could not have asked for a better group of people to source my D.Vatche Royal Crown for me!

I got a very delightful surprise today, in an email from Sylvia... telling me that my ring had ALREADY SHIPPED and they FORGOT to tell me!

It arrived today about an hour later! What a great accident! I would have been miserable for the past two days if I had KNOWN they had already shipped it!

2ct H color (to match my uternity- H/SI1) which is from Whiteflash (in case this thread is being read by people who haven''t seen the others)

36.gif

kh-handVatche-2009.jpg

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
I almost got arrows!!! I''m getting better with my point and shoot!

kh-hnaRoyalVatche-2009.jpg

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
You''d think they were made for each other! Perfect flush fit!

kh-profileVatche-2009.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new rings look great together! What a pair and what a week for you!

Tell us about your new diamond!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
WOW LT...it''s PERRRRFECCTTTT!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

So beautiful! I had NO IDEA THIS WAS COMING???? Hmmm where was I when this gorgeous ring was being discussed? I missed all of the planning and anticipation.

I''m so happy I got to see it..Wow..you have 2 new babies to stare at for hours!

Take MORE PICS please!?!?
36.gif
35.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s simply perfect..the royal crown is one of my all time favorite solitaire setting! congrats on a beautiful set!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Wow... I think your set is the definition of classic. Absolutely stunning!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/27/2009 10:14:04 PM
Author: atroop711
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

So beautiful! I had NO IDEA THIS WAS COMING???? Hmmm where was I when this gorgeous ring was being discussed? I missed all of the planning and anticipation.

I''m so happy I got to see it..Wow..you have 2 new babies to stare at for hours!

36.gif
35.gif
We''ve been working with Wink Jones for a bit... I asked around a while back and had people help me decide what to put with it... that''s how I ended up picking the shared prong... someone posted this ridiculously fabulous set... http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/ET1.JPG

I found the Royal Crown after the botched custom job I had. I ended up losing money, but I now have what I wanted... and it''s PERFECT!

*** Whiteflash is working double time to get my band situation settled... I will be meeting with a gentlemen there on Tuesday to discuss the resolution***

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Love this profile. I fell in love with this ring, the day I clicked this link for the first time... www.dvatche.com

kh-sideshotVatche-2009.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Such a beautiful set of rings!!!

delsol

Rough_Rock
The profile is stunning! Lovely rings!
and what a nice surprise that it came when you least expected
21.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Love them both!!! Congrats LT!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous -- that is one of my favorite settings. It looks fab with your uternity ring too.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous set!! Looks perfect on you!
30.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That profile shot is just stunning as well!
NOw I''ll have to go back through the threads to find out what''s been happening with your uternity band?!!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Enjoy them both!
36.gif

LT, What an amazing week! Congrats!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Perfect together!

Congrats!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I adore the Royal Crown- one of my fave solitaire settings for sure!! You have such a GORGEOUS set!!!! ENJOY!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Gorgeous, gorgeous new setting! Your stone looks like an ice princess sitting in her throne!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
oh LT..that''s profile is DIVINE
18.gif

Keep us posted on the uternity!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great together! I think not knowing that they shipped is a great way to cut down on the stalking of the post man.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/27/2009 10:44:00 PM
Author: LuckyTexan

Date: 3/27/2009 10:14:04 PM
Author: atroop711
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

36.gif
35.gif
We''ve been working with Wink Jones for a bit... I asked around a while back and had people help me decide what to put with it... that''s how I ended up picking the shared prong... someone posted this ridiculously fabulous set... http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/files/ET1.JPG

I found the Royal Crown after the botched custom job I had. I ended up losing money, but I now have what I wanted... and it''s PERFECT!

*** Whiteflash is working double time to get my band situation settled... I will be meeting with a gentlemen there on Tuesday to discuss the resolution***

What is wrong with the WF band? It looks great with the Vatche mounting and that profile is to die for!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
stunning set!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning!!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, how pretty!! I love that setting, and in fact, would have gotten it instead of my x-prong, were it not for the number of prongs. Just a matter of preference for me, but I do so love that setting.
30.gif

Congrats mam, you have one stunning set there.
36.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky - that is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! And I''m glad you''re getting your WF ring issues resolved. I know they''ll take great care of you.
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look so beautiful together! I love Wink Jones!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Beautiful set! Love that Vatche!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow they look stunning together. they sure are gorgeous, and looks great on your hand!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2009 10:14:11 AM
Author: dannyandterry
wow they look stunning together. they sure are gorgeous, and looks great on your hand!
You took the words right out of my mouth
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results