shape
carat
color
clarity

D is for DREAM - my 4.34ct Antique “Asscherald” Holy Grail is Here!!!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely jaw dropping! I love it, thank you for sharing pics!

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
T H U D!!!!

Amazing!!!!! We need 4,000 more pics!

That is hands down the most beautiful work of art! You and Caysie knocked it out of the park!

X

X5M

What a beautiful, stunning ring! The D color diamond is simply Delicious!

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow. I love the uniqueness of this honker! Absolutely exquisite!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Stunning. Absolutely stunning.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Breathtaking! I never thought I'd be so in love with step cuts, but when they are in this size and paired with a stunning setting.......WOW!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you will not ever have DSS with that baby!! Holy moly!! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that truly is magnificent!!! :love: :love: :love: I just saw your original thread and was surprised that you were just choosing that diamond at the end of October! Caysie did well getting it to you by Christmas! I forgot I showed you the sapphire ring in the other thread. That D stone with strong blue fl. is absolutely gorgeous! I am so glad you went with the bezel! It really couldn't be more perfect! (You might get tired of me telling you how much I love your ring! :lol: )

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
Wow, you will not ever have DSS with that baby!! Holy moly!! :love:

I know right? I‘ll need to get used to the size - she’s definitely not shy. :oops2:

Blondegirl

Rough_Rock
That is absolutely spectacular! Wear it in good health!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
She's stunning, she's insanely beautiful, she's drop dead gorgeous but most importantly she looks AMAZING on your hand, she may be large but her proportions on your hand are truly perfect - you wear her so well! Enjoy! :appl:

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Oh my lord, that’s amazingly beautiful! Seriously, one of the prettiest rings I’ve seen. I wouldn’t be able to get anything accomplished, I’d be gazing at my hand all day.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just exquisite, glorious and stunningly beautiful!

Honeybasil

Shiny_Rock
One of the most beautiful rings I’ve ever seen! Stunning!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
What a glorious stone an setting!! I just love, love, love everything about it! Congrats❤️

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s a perfect ring.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, that is stunningly beautiful! Wear it in good health!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
HI!!! I am SO excited to share my long-awaited wedding ring project with you guys! I have been beside myself with anticipation, and it finally finished this week in time for Christmas. I can hardly contain myself!!!!

First, a video and IG post:

As some background, I lost my wedding ring earlier this year, and it was a LONG journey to figure out what I wanted to replace it with. I was all over the place - did I want an antique stone or a modern super ideal? I love so many styles, and it was SO difficult to hone in on just one.

I had my eye on a magnificent 4.34ct D color antique asscher from the Art Deco era (some call it an Emerald, so I’ll go ahead and refer to it as an Asscherald). :D It has a lovely small table, cut corners, and crystal clear depths that are simply mesmerizing!!

I then stumbled onto the setting of my dreams which sealed the deal - it was actually somewhat reminicient of the ring I lost, but a MUCH higher end and far more beautiful version...my tastes have changed immensely (for the better) over the years. :lol: I customized the basket to better suit my style, and a star was born!

Here are a few more beauty shots - I won’t have the ring in my hands until tomorrow, so a million more photos to come!!

18A5EEF8-197B-48E3-BF00-D78BF16D3B27.jpeg
A1C1BF89-1CF2-4C95-855B-01C91CC39D9D.jpeg
B057715A-A6F4-40A0-964D-B0A72E04AF75.jpeg

Thanks for reading!!

I can feel your excitement!!! Congrats! She is undoubtedly so classy and beautiful !

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
She's stunning, she's insanely beautiful, she's drop dead gorgeous but most importantly she looks AMAZING on your hand, she may be large but her proportions on your hand are truly perfect - you wear her so well! Enjoy! :appl:

Thank you for saying this. I’m going to be a little embarrassed to wear it in front of my family at first, but I’m just gonna have to rock it!

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that truly is magnificent!!! :love: :love: :love: I just saw your original thread and was surprised that you were just choosing that diamond at the end of October! Caysie did well getting it to you by Christmas! I forgot I showed you the sapphire ring in the other thread. That D stone with strong blue fl. is absolutely gorgeous! I am so glad you went with the bezel! It really couldn't be more perfect! (You might get tired of me telling you how much I love your ring! :lol: )

I could never tire of such a thing. :lol: Caysie is truly an artist, it’s unbelievable!!

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
T H U D!!!!

Amazing!!!!! We need 4,000 more pics!

That is hands down the most beautiful work of art! You and Caysie knocked it out of the park!

Thank you! Honestly it is a work of art, that’s exactly how I’d describe it. I promise to take more photos and some videos too!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I. Am. In. Love! It’s absolute perfection!! Congrats!

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
Ahhhhh. Absolutely stunning on your hand! Beyond beautiful.

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
Simply spectacular?
Red carpet worthy :kiss2:

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
In all of my excitement I forgot to specifically say who I worked with on this piece!! The antique diamond is from JOGANI who was amazing and has the most insane and gorgeous antique stones ever!!! And the setting was CVB Inspired Designs. It was a dream team for sure! For those interested in packaging, it was quite the presentation!
8E8633BD-5B3F-4F9C-A52F-858E60229D2D.jpeg 179D8778-B580-44AD-BB57-29610D07C265.jpeg 51A0F814-0691-44EF-A739-109FFA34C5D9.jpeg 5D333401-64E8-4A34-997F-8AB66B046336.jpeg 9D9D1262-2341-4698-A45E-5BADAA7EF07D.jpeg

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooh that is some seriously nice finger candy what a replacement! Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results