shape
carat
color
clarity

D, IF, Half Carat Princess

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steve62384

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a colour D, IF, half carat GIA certified diamond. I must have searched every site on the internet and no one has a D,IF,1/2 carat Princess. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Steve

DiamondExpert

Brilliant_Rock
Unless you have a particular bent for a D, IF, why not increase you ranges to include E and VVS1/2, or D color going to VS2. You will find numerous stones in these categories and will have a better chance of finding one with well cut proportions.

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
I have to agree with Gary. Stones like that are very very hard to find right now, because of disruptions in the wholesale market. If you actually do find one, you're going to pay a huge premium on it.

D-IF is really a state of mind anyway. You won't be able to tell it apart from an E-VVS or D-VS as Gary suggests.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sure I have one to sell you....for $20k!

2.gif
Definitely go for D/E/F VVS/VS--you can save money or get larger ctw...whatever is your preference, and stay top quality on the cut...which is what makes the stone in the end...moreso than color/clarity being perfect.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results