shape
carat
color
clarity

D. Atlas Appraisal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

VampireX02

Rough_Rock
Okay...now I have the stone..and I'm quite happy with it. Today, I went into Philly and picked out/purchased the Scott Kay setting.

I have an appointment with AGA (David Atlas) on Tuesday to have the diamond appraised. Since I'm looking at geting it appraised for insurance purposes, and want to get an appraisal on the stone and setting combined.

On a previous post, someone suggested that I have the diamond appraised loose and then take it back to AGA once I had it set. Does anyone know if I can save a step and bring the setting in with the loose stone and have both appraised at once?

I'll probably have to call about this, but I was wondering if anyone had any insight before that.

I'm so excited about having everything now, that I just can't wait. I'm sorry if I've been "overposting"...just can't contain myself.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hey Vamp, don't worry about "overposting" :) We appreciate your input. Your experience will help other consumers.

Please let us know how it'll work out for you.

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Bring it in unset if you can or set if you must. We will do the work either way. We can arrange to have most diamonds set for you if you cannot have it done where the mounting was made.

We do appraising the way each person needs it done. there is no fixed formula.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results