shape
carat
color
clarity

Cyma watches?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I''m shopping for my groom''s wedding gift and my jeweler pointed me over to the Cyma watch case. They are lovely but there are so many options! I can''t find much of anything on here about Cyma. Anyone have a Cyma? Know anything about them? Rants or raves? I''d like to keep the gift in the $850-$1k range... we live in a "transitional" neighborhood and he doesn''t need anything that could get him noticed.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
My husband got a Cyma watch several years ago. It is well made and very attractive. He has had no problems with it at all.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sundial! It must be a small club!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
No worries, they are well made and good looking as well!!!
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
You might also be able to find a Raymond Weil or Tag watch in that range, stainless steel, not sure about it but it is worth a look. I do not know much about the Cyma brand...

Solitude

Rough_Rock
I have been searching for a watch for my son for a graduation present and bought a beautiful CYMA for him. I checked around and found that the watch has a very good reputation. They are pricey but I found a real beauty under $1K, they look great. I''m sure your soon-to-be would be proud to wear such a good looking time piece. Just a note, there isn''t much room for any engraving on the back plate. I was able to put a very small inscription on the top of the back plate.

Good luck I hope this helps you in your search.
emteeth.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! My jeweler was willing to take a wee bit off the price for me so I have a few to consider within my range. I hadn''t thought about the engraving, but that''s a good point! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results