shape
carat
color
clarity

Cym-Brie''s Stormworthy Asscher Ering at long last...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock

cbjring2.jpg

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
for Mara
9.gif

cbjset1.jpg

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock

cbjhandpicset2.jpg

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock

cbjhandpicset3.jpg

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock

cbjside1.jpg

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock

handpicset1.jpg

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock

cbjside2.jpg

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
hope you guys aren''t getting sick of these pix

2cool.jpg

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock

no flash.jpg

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Ok that should be good for tonight I will try to get some sunlight pix tomorrow. I''ve got to say this thing is amazing!!!! The pix don''t even begin to do it justice. Mark is a platinum god, it''s hard to believe it''s solid it looks like quick silver. And the asscher is just amazing I''ve seen a good amount of asschers in person (if that''s possible, lets say about 10 or so in jewelry stores here and there) but nothing like this one...it has so much life and sparkle. Our table at dinner was located in a dark quiet corner and it was amazing in the dark this thing looked as if it were lit from within. We thought we were being low key, but the woman at the next table upon her departure said "congratulations, that thing is a real blinker" LOL. It''s really hard to believe this is an I color it''s SO WHITE, Kaleigh your E must be BLINDING! Ok rambling here and exhausted but wanted to make sure to post the hand pix. Goodnight! Thanks for indulging me!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
This pics are fantastic! Congrats on the engagement and the ring, Cymbrie
9.gif
The asscher is gorgeous! Can''t wait for sunshine pictures tomorrow
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your ring is so pretty!!! I love the way it shoots sparkles!!!!
2.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
OMG.......that is just soooo beautiful!

Congratulations!

Blod

Honeyfly

Rough_Rock
It''s gorgeous, well done!! I am starting to love asschers more and mroe
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Cym, it looks spectacular!!!! I went to bed before you posted these. I am so thrilled for you. Just stunning!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Cymbrie!!! I CANNOT believe I missed this thread!! Congratulations, your ring is amazing
30.gif
!! I am so excited we both have our asschers now after all that searching. Do you think you get more colored light from your or more white light? I really love the setting too... mmmm MM designs
18.gif
. I am just so excited to see you back and with your ring!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
Wow, like a Lucida setting except even BETTER!!! The heft and smooth polish of that metal is to die for. Your stone is beautiful. Everything about the ring is wonderful. Enjoy it!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Great looking ring! The work MM did is breathtaking, it just flows so well. And I like your Tiffany band too! Wear it well
36.gif

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock

cbjcool.jpg

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
one more before I run off to work! Congrats Inde! I was wondering if you were gonna chime in. LOL you got yours before me, I will have to go have a look! YAY!
9.gif

cbjsparkle.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the pictures cymbrie, the pattern in that asscher is just soooo pretty, like a pool of colored water. love the two rings together too!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cymbrie - your Asscher and it''s new home are absolutely TO DIE FOR! I love it, and just adore the diamond set in the wedding band.

Gorgeous!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
There is a reason that Mark''s initials are MM.....for Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

What a yummy asscher and rings! Congrats!

jewelryjunkie

Rough_Rock
3.gif
drool! That is one amazing stone!
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks for all the great pictures. I love how the ring your fiance used to propose with is now part of the set. That is very cool!

36.gif
Congratulations on a absolutely beautiful ring!
36.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
yummy!!
more pics!!
more pics!!
thank you for the asscher fix :}

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the new pics cymbrie...it it so beautiful..

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, it''s beautiful... I love it in the substantial setting too, it looks like it belongs there.

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the wonderful compliments everyone! I''m sorry I just didn''t have a chance to take some sunnypix today had an evening meeting till 8pm the sun was just setting when I got home. I will try again tomorrow. I can testify though that this little bugger LOVES the sun and shines with all it''s might. And even though Jonathan was joking, I did in fact almost rear end someone this morning on the way to work because I was staring at it
37.gif

UCLAbelle I am thrilled to be a part of the "I" asscher club!

Inde- Your ring is awesome!!! Gosh you know it just really depends on the light I don''t know if other shapes are this way but it seems to have different personalities in different lights. In lower lighting it shines really white. In sunlight it''s like a prism on steroids just blasting rainbows everywhere. I love the myriad faceting that give off all different types of flashes big broad flashes from the top and sides and little bitty flashes from the center. It''s just really awesome!

Lauren I absolutely adore your platinum halo asscher SO classic and yet so unique!

Mark''s work is unparalleled! I spoke with him today and told him my first moment with the ring was purely tactile. Dave made me close my eyes as he slipped in on my finger. It felt like cool silk sliding on so smooth and buttery. And when I opened my eyes I was like Holy S%*^ it''s more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! He was like "Holy S%*^! works for me" LOL!

Again I will try for some sunnypix tomorrow nite nite!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Aye carumba! (Hmmm never tried to spell that before) Just beautiful! I can never get over those MM creations!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results