shape
carat
color
clarity

CvB skull band CAD

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
Ooh! That will be amaaazing!!! Please please come show us whenever you do!

Is there a “show me your black diamonds thread”? I searched for one. I know they likely aren’t typical but that would be fun.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Is there a “show me your black diamonds thread”? I searched for one. I know they likely aren’t typical but that would be fun.

You know I don't recall ever seeing one! Black diamonds are so rarely posted here. A thread like that would be fun!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Skull band is at the bench! No idea what the turn around these days is with the state of the world. I’m patient so it’s ok. But I’m excited!

Ooh! Thats awesome! I would give it at minimum 2 to 3 weeks but it really depends. A lot of places can take up 6 to 12. I am not patient so I would probably have to email and just ask for an estimation lol. That way I would at least have an idea how long I have to wait for xD

As for a thread, you could! :D

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've always wanted a skull ring. Something edgy with some colored stones or bling. I love Halloween so this is right up my alley!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don’t hate me
But I actually like it a bit better as it is (or seems to be from the picture) compared to the rendering.
The individual teeth aren’t as detailed/prominent.

I have a bit something with teeth, and it ain’t love.

Can’t wait to see your handshots!!!

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
Don’t hate me
But I actually like it a bit better as it is (or seems to be from the picture) compared to the rendering.
The individual teeth aren’t as detailed/prominent.

I have a bit something with teeth, and it ain’t love.

Can’t wait to see your handshots!!!

I thought about that too. But I knew they’d be “softer” since these skulls are really small.

Last edited:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Its AWESOME! I love how it turned out!!!

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
@Rfisher the more I look at this picture I think what helps (besides that it’s a very dainty band) is that the antiquing was focused in the eyes, nose, cheeks. I can’t wait to investigate this in person! Caysie and I did talk about if it should be realistic or a stylization. Personally I didn’t mind a very anatomically correct skull. But understood that there was going to be a fine line between that and creepy lol.

Polished1911

Shiny_Rock
Is it tomorrow yet?!?! Incoming delivery scheduled it’s going to Fedex store near my work. Let’s cross our fingers that I can get to it before it closes.

Edit. Ugh! It’ll be there today now and I’m not working! It’s a 45 minute drive. I’m going to see if I can sucker a coworker into snagging it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results