shape
carat
color
clarity

CvB Norah band: 7-stone, 5-stone, or full eternity?

What should I get?

• 7-stone with 0.15 OECs

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Full eternity 0.15 OECs

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • 5-stone with larger OECs, graduated

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

ruffrock

Rough_Rock
The Norah is a beautiful design. Congratulations on all your gorgeous rings.

I’m loving the 3 emerald eternity, the colour looks very rich. Can you please tell us a little more on the durability as an everyday piece and if you are willing to share, where you found this lovely piece?

I have a very active lifestyle and would love something with an emerald, however I’m worried I would need to be extra vigilant wearing it.

I found the thread on your emerald eternity, beautiful!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie - I love your new bands and think they're perfection. With your emerald bands they're HG rings for SURE.

Now that you have both of them, can you pls tell me which one sits higher on the finger? I know Caysie said the Legacy would sit lower, but I've stared at both of them till I'm cross-eyed, and the Norah still looks lower to me.

Can you pls cast the definitive vote on this? Many thanks!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@JPie - I love your new bands and think they're perfection. With your emerald bands they're HG rings for SURE.

Now that you have both of them, can you pls tell me which one sits higher on the finger? I know Caysie said the Legacy would sit lower, but I've stared at both of them till I'm cross-eyed, and the Norah still looks lower to me.

Can you pls cast the definitive vote on this? Many thanks!

I’m not sure this is a fair comparison, but for a 5.5 Legacy and a 7.25 Norah, the Norah sits a teeny, tiny bit lower.
B4197910-5F64-4A7D-A111-4E825ED07DAF.jpeg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @JPie! I really want to go with the Legacy, because I love that basket detail!

But I think it's going to be the Norah for its low height.

Thanks for this comparison - it was a decision-maker.

:wavey:

yogijen

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much, @JPie! I really want to go with the Legacy, because I love that basket detail!

But I think it's going to be the Norah for its low height.

Thanks for this comparison - it was a decision-maker.

:wavey:

Mrs-b, here is a side by side profile view of the Norah and Legacy in case it is helpful! I opted for the Legacy because of the basket detail! More light = more sparkle! :kiss2:

CDD9A5AC-1E7B-41D2-9ADC-96992C561174.jpeg

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Posting this to help anyone trying to decide on either Norah or Legacy. My previous post above is of the Legacy, and here’s Norah plus a photo of the galleries for both. These rings look exactly the same from the top down and the height difference is minimal, so if anyone is deciding between the two, it comes down to which gallery style you prefer.

30DC7057-5F19-4DD3-8B34-92CC148A65B0.jpeg C3685F30-E0F3-46F3-9729-12320CC904EF.jpeg

yogijen

Rough_Rock
Posting this to help anyone trying to decide on either Norah or Legacy. My previous post above is of the Legacy, and here’s Norah plus a photo of the galleries for both. These rings look exactly the same from the top down and the height difference is minimal, so if anyone is deciding between the two, it comes down to which gallery style you prefer.

30DC7057-5F19-4DD3-8B34-92CC148A65B0.jpeg C3685F30-E0F3-46F3-9729-12320CC904EF.jpeg

JPie - I just received my Legacy and she is a beaut!

Do you see an optical illusion where the end stones look bigger than the center stones when looking at your hand?

Caysie verified that all of my stones are the same size and that it is common with this style. Is this true for you?? :confused:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Do you see an optical illusion where the end stones look bigger than the center stones when looking at your hand?

Caysie verified that all of my stones are the same size and that it is common with this style. Is this true for you?? :confused:

I’ve noticed that too! Definitely an optical illusion. It looks perfectly straight in a stack.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I'm so pleased you asked this! I have a similar style band and notice the same thing. It's ever so fractional, but definitely there.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results